i'm i the only one that finds it funny that

no one will buy there’s poop in my soup

5 Likes

Sooner or later someone will. I mean not me… but someone.

5 Likes

alright, so it might have taken well over a month by now
but it think the even more funny point is: it’s 62% claimed somehow!:joy_cat:
(would be even more hilarious if Chrono got the sequel in the shop too)

1 Like

ikr
i wonder who actually bought it

1 Like

i didn’t even know there was a sequel

1 Like

yea you wouldn’t really think this was the game that got a sequel
but it did, supposedly should have contained co-op/multiplayer,
but for some reason there is no mention of it, maybe because the kickstarter failed (who would have thought)
and if it gets as “popular” as the first one, it might even become a running thing with a whole series around it
wouldn’t you just love that, just like Assassin’s creed/CoD: yearly Poop, :joy_cat:

2 Likes

3k coins for a .99 cents game. i wonder why such a good deal is still not solded out after all this time

6 Likes

The title itself is absolutely disgusting. I have no idea what the game is about but i wouldn’t accept this game for even 0 coins just because of the title.

4 Likes

Are you serious?! Remind me to mark this date on my calendar. Think I’ll take off August 15th and spend the entire day immersed in “Pooping with Friends.”

3 Likes

Unless “Pooping with Friends” involves collaborating on a heavily edited montage of VHS-era cartoons, I’ll pass.

1 Like

I took a copy. For science.

2 Likes

Ahhh . .the old “Judging a book by its cover” routine… .Such a classic…

Not wanting to spend time on something that even has shit in the title is kind of fair though.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure the only people that got it are children that got it because their favorite Youtuber played it

It’s a hard game to even watch. I know I’ve played at least two variations on the drop theme. I want to say it was a mini game in Barts Nightmare.