I'm going to Europe for the first time. Would you guys and gals kindly share some tips?

Waddles!!!

5 Likes

Great summary of a Great time, but did you find any ghost’s in Lincoln?

5 Likes

Ayy, welcome back lady
It’s great to hear about your adventures, I’m pretty sure it’s a wonderful experience and good thing you came back in one piece.

But as an internet tradition, pics or it didn’t happen (if you got any environmental ones, no need to publish your pretty face) or maybe edit it out, put a doggo face on top of yours, that would be a nice kek.

:heart:

7 Likes

WUT???:roll_eyes::thinking::exploding_head:

4 Likes

Also, don’t click any suspicious links in your steam chat. I think the domain is shut down now, but in any case be aware.

https://206.81.1.216/t/my-steam-account-was-stolen/14720?u=enki

6 Likes

I told her about 8 hours ago…

8 Likes

@Enki get rekt

(Also yeah I will post pics soon, meanwhile have this one as #proof. Yes, it’s me. And yes I selected and bought the flowers specifically for them. Not the time of the year for :sunflower: before anyone asks.)

7 Likes

I was about to say, you’ve being awfull quiet before realizing you posted this about a month ago :smile:
Wanted to say goodbye in my way back then, but things happened, and I forgot, so…

good bye and bon voyage :sunglasses:

and welcome back, you were deeply missed :hugs:

does that make me a south-north-american :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

14 Likes

OH

MY

HEART

THOSE

DRAWINGS

(Also does that make me a south south south north American?)

7 Likes

or

mind blowing multi choice category

:thinking:
a north middle-american ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:astonished:

okay that smile in a fishbowl is just… image :ok_hand:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Wait, does that make me a Slightly North of Center American?

5 Likes

Those are adorable.:sparkling_heart::gift_heart::revolving_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Makes me smile like this video…And @coralinecastell being back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1F0lBnsnkE

7 Likes

I’m a sloth

6 Likes

Yea! Then, right on time!:+1:

4 Likes

Hey, welcome back! Next time you should visit Italy, maybe Venice before it sinks.

Here’s some info-graphics to get you acquainted with the country:

7 Likes

I’ve already tried my best to convince her but I’m glad there’s another supporter! Also, great infographic that is actually 100% correct and valid.

5 Likes

I lol’ed at beautiful fog :rofl:

6 Likes

Here is some touristy stuff for Prague:
I enjoyed the Astronomical Clock in Pragues old town square. For something installed in 1410 its an engineering masterpiece.
If you want some good views Petrin Hill is nice and you can go up the tower there.
While I was there I was also partial to a good Trdelník.
But as some said beware of scammers, my mother got tricked out of a decent amount of money there.

7 Likes

Hah! Great infographic, thanks! Family on my dad’s side is Italian, and so I have both an Italian name and surname.

I do wanna visit to find my roots, etc, but I’m thinking of travelling Brazil/South America with friends first or going to Asia, as I told @Vandem (:

5 Likes