I feel so empty...

I have spun the coin daily for at least 2 years now, probably closer to 3-4.
It has become a daily ritual, checking chrono.gg as soon as I get home from work, and now it’s suddenly gone. (I missed the announcement somehow)

19 Likes

I would also check everyday as well. Kept me coming back everyday.

7 Likes

Same, going to miss the wee thing a lot.

7 Likes

Time to pick up a game with daily login rewards or similar chores. Or you could just get on with your life and do something useful with the time instead. : )

5 Likes

But what can I do with this 50 seconds ?

4 Likes

Like 5 situps maybe?
Improve your core strength with only 50s a day!

9 Likes

opened the site five minutes ago and it’s sad seeing the coins shop and the coins counter disappear, at least we still have the community forum

7 Likes

Can we just a clickable coin back without any reward what-so-ever? I just want to click it. Messes up my daily routine.

9 Likes

Chrono.gg has given most of us a mild case of Tourette’s Syndrome…

5 Likes

I still hope for emojis or similar fancies for coins. I care more about this little incremental game than the Coin Shop :<

7 Likes

Emotional attachment to a spinning shiny coin. We reached seagul level. But but… so shiny… I’ll miss that.

13 Likes

I would have received a Legendary Chest Today :frowning:

6 Likes

Cheer up, Seagulls rule!

10 Likes

Yes they do…Own the movie and the book :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

seagull and proud of it here

7 Likes

I feel you, I have been doing it for a very long time as well. it was kinda my thing, Check Fanatical at 4pm check Chrono.gg at 5pm and spin the coin. it was fun and addictive.
coming to Chrono also caused so that i got to know a few streamers that are so much fun to watch.
I wish they hadn’t removed the Coin. they could just keep it there even if there is no point spinning it, I can brag that i hadn’t missed a single spin in 500+ days.

6 Likes

Can’t u just leave the coin to spin and collect? without any real use, just coins to have without value? maybe set as a title thing a changing amount with the logo to put nexto our name?
Who am I kidding :cry:
We had a good run boys, was nice while it lasted. Kudos to Chrono for everything!

6 Likes

Do you have any idea how many threads a week we’d get started asking about those pointless coins? If it’s just left as a gimmick to click that does nothing we’d get inundated with people asking what it does or why it’s there or accusing the site of being broken. No thank you.

Even saying that, I just went to the daily deal to click the coin and even found myself momentarily confused not finding the damn thing on there!

10 Likes

I went to click too :joy::sob::joy:

And you’re right. Hence my last line ^

5 Likes

Seagulls:

“MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE!!” lolz

6 Likes