Humble's 2K's Game Together Bundle

There are some good deals in there, though I know that the overall bundle price is going to be a bit high for a lot of people.

Tier 1:

BTA:

Tier 3:

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Owned Spec Ops in T1 already… So I think I might pass on this bundle.

Also, Borderlands Enhanced and The Handsome Collection in T3? Are you ok, 2K :smirk:

6 Likes

I agree, I think Borderlands Enhanced can stay in T3, it hasn’t been bundled very much and has been a fairly popular item since they did the upgrade. But the Handsome Collection they practically gave away during the last winter with really cheap prices. I think they would get more people to bite if they moved Bioshock to T3.

Overall a pretty good bundle I think.

There are a few games I want from T2 and T3, trying to decide what to do still.

7 Likes

I would sweeten the deal by adding Borderlands 3 Standard into T3 :yum:

Personally, I think BioShock Collection, Civilization III and XCOM Complete are the good ones in there.

Borderlands Enhanced had been provided for free for owners of the original BL1. So I guess a lot of people have it already.

5 Likes

For sure, I know plenty of people have the handsome collection as well as the BL1 and enhanced… I remember buying them all separately at one point or another.

I ultimately just plunked down and did T3, it’s for a good cause, I have no issues putting that in for a couple of games I want from T2 and T3…

7 Likes

Some of the games in tier 3 are pretty good, I’ve always wanted to play a recent WWE game and I haven’t ever bought Borderlands. Last WWE game I played was like from 1999 on the N64.

7 Likes

I like the look of that Pirates game. Traded for Darkness II a while ago, think mainly because a certain @Whiterabbit-uk recommended it in a review.

7 Likes

I have played Sid Meier’s Pirates to death. It’s probably one of my all time favorites. Great game.

7 Likes

@choujiacheng here you go,spec ops for a buck!

7 Likes

I don’t have a credit card lol but that said thank you so much anyway

6 Likes

I have hear 2k20 is really bad, really buggy and bad quality, worse than 2k19, they even had a bug where the game did not work when it hit 2020, the year it was made for!

8 Likes

Thanks, @YQMaoski. I own too many of them. :scream:

5 Likes

Have you watched this video yet? :wink:

4 Likes

Bought it last night and after I redeemed tier 1, except Carnival Games, I tried BioShock, XCOM and NBA Playgrounds and get a region lock related note (Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed.).
Stopped there and send Humble a message cause Pirates and the last 3 was the reason I bought the bundle.
Did anyone see a note for region lock and if so, where exactly I have to look? It was my 2nd purchase from Humble, with 1st the COVID-19 bundle and I redeemed most of the keys there without a problem.

7 Likes

No I can’t spot anything on the bundle page that provides any info about region locks. Not even in the hidden at the bottom behind a link system requirements article listing requirements for every game in the bundle does it say anything about region limitations.

I hope you manage to get region appropriate replacement keys or a refund.

7 Likes

humble keys should automatically be generated to the region you bought them in
that said, they just implemented local currency/region on their site for bundles. With that comes a location setting in your profile page you have to make sure matches your region, ie if using vpn or it detected/set to another region than you are located in, it would mess up your purchases region
-usually humble also have a note if some regions are totally blocked out
definitely check to see if your new location setting matches your region, and then ofc make a humble support ticket to get things sorted out

6 Likes

My girlfriend bought the bundle from her home. I use vpn and didn’t check the settings. Humble had Ukraine as my location. I changed it to Greece but probably too late. Thank you @Fraggles and @Gnuffi for the replies!!
Do I have to send another ticket or continue the first, given the vpn issue?

6 Likes

i think you can continue to add posts in your current support ticket, pretty sure i’ve added additional information later in one of my humble tickets before, give it a shot :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks again @Gnuffi !! Much appreciated !!

6 Likes

I suggest you to not add the vpn details to the ticket as that will probably lead to an account ban.

I think the best option you got here is trying to get a refund, and just let it be if the refund request is denied.:wink:

5 Likes