Humble You Can Pet The Dog Bundle

Tier 1

Tier 2 - BTA

Tier 3

10 Likes

Somehow I feel like petting the dog will be the only happy thing that happens in Blair Witch
And honestly it’s a good price for just Blair Witch alone even. Might pick it up. HMMMM. Do I want spooky times?

6 Likes

ahaha a humble bundle about petting dogs? this is great.

5 Likes

Guys. I did it. I’m going to pet the dogs. I already have Shenmue I & II and Death’s Gambit if anyone wants to trade at some point.

8 Likes

Got the bundle since I wanted scribblenauts unlimited
Also i already got dog sled saga if anyone is interested in it lemme know (edit: I given this away now )

8 Likes

Petting the dog is actually the only reason to play Blair Witch. The story is meh, the graphics are great, the MC is meh, Bullet the doggo is awesome! There’s hardly any witching and Blair Witch is a misplaced title.

5 Likes

I think it’s become a symbol of spooky stuff now :joy:

PS. T1 seems to be a nice deal for most people :smiley:

4 Likes

Might as well put it out there, but I am willing to trade something if anyone got this but already had Blair Witch. It’s the only game I am interested in, so if I can trade for it that would be ideal! Thanks, PM me if interested.

5 Likes

All the petting…

7 Likes

Thanks @NICK9X9 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Dollar tier seems best, both Dog Sled Saga and Scribblenauts seem like fun little games. Tier 2 was in Monthly, Choice and free on Epic, and Blair Witch doesn’t get too good reviews

4 Likes

I just realized Blair Witch is in Tier 3, which means people would only pay for that tier if they were actually interested in getting the game, so disregard what I said about trading hahaha. I saw this late last night and didn’t make sense of which tier it was in. My bad!

5 Likes

Lots of dogs lol ( i also made a custom one but i dont think it is visible here)

5 Likes

Guys I just want to point out, it’s not in this bundle but you can pet the dog in Hades.

6 Likes

I have it on Epic and looking forward to spoiling the doggo with ambrosia. ^^ Dunno if it’s possible to make Dad any less grumpy, :rofl:

4 Likes

2 soundtracks! Huraaaaay!

4 Likes

Hey @mediiiiiiii

You might want to check this out and sign up for it since you are into Gaming OSTs…

4 Likes