HUMBLE WORMS! WORMS! WORMS! BUNDLE

I’m pretty sure that @delenn13 bought some worms games few days ago, probably you should have waited :joy:

7 Likes

:joy: happens all the time, i bought Hob for 16€ last summer, then this year it became free on epic and then was sold this week for 1€ on fanatical - and that’s just 1 of the meni meni instances this type of stuff has happened (much worse when it’s games i haven’t even played yet :rofl:)

edit, just want to let it be known i don’t regret buying it or paying that “much” it’s an absolute fantastic little game

7 Likes

I saw the bundle, thought: really cool.

Scrolled through, and said, decent $12 bundle, before I scrolled down more and now I am bemoaning this $17 top tier…

7 Likes

omg i didn’t even see there was another final tier at the bottom… yaiks… Humble making some really unattractive tier structures lately

6 Likes

The issue is I will have to think about the $12 tier and I am worried if I wait too long, the BTA tier is going to go over $12 and won’t get included… Although if that happens, I know I would just skip it, lol.

My mind isn’t always logical or coherent, but it makes sense to me, so there. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’m still salty that WWP Remastered was so botched, that one was my favorite. I’d propably buy the $12 tier if not for that, Reloaded I think is the most fun from the “new” Worms, so this and WWP would please me so much

6 Likes

I just bought 2 DLC’s . I had all the rest.:star_struck::sunglasses::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m missing this bundle: Specials - IsThereAnyDeal

2 Likes