Humble Team 17 Greatest Hits Bundle

TIER 1

TIER 2

TIER 3

TIER 4

Discount coupons with the BTA

Well this bundle is kinda HUGE, with a lot of DLC’s and a fair amount of games, I enjoyed back in the time the Escapist, really nice game totally worth it, I do wanna play sheltered but I’m not willing to pay the BTA (currently $15,99) for it, also the 1st tier is really distant (in price) from the 2nd

EDIT: After seeing the BTA unusually close to the $15 tier, I checked again, and realized that the 2nd tier is the $15 one and not the BTA

7 Likes

A strangely random selection of games, also annoying that i can’t filter out the dlc for more clarity in the bundle. Tier 4 gives a lot of games, for anyone that does not have them yet.

5 Likes

Well that rather accurately describes Team17.

2 Likes

My favorite from this collection is Alien Breed Collection. The best TOP-DOWN Shooter Ive ever played (tho you can buy it during the sale for only 2€).
I always wanted to try Aven Colony so I grabbed it from HB CHOICE but still didnt play it yet.
Uhm I like My time at Portia too :slight_smile:

Edit: And Sheltered is now free on EPIC GAMES Store

3 Likes

Na, you just have Tier 3 and Tier 2 swapped.

3 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I have most of these…

2 Likes

I copied the list from one of Barter’s features “Bundle Activity” and they got the tiers mixed up, so I got confused too :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

also annoying that i can’t filter out the dlc for more clarity in the bundle

I had that same thought. DLCs aren’t bad. But calling the bundle “28 items” tries to give me the feeling that there are a lot of games with a lot of DLC content. But the DLCs are skins and weapons packs and I can’t tell what the others are. A filter would be nice.

Also, it still doesn’t look as clean and presentable as before.

2 Likes