Humble Strategy Bundle! Gnuffi reveals how to become a BITCOIN MILLIONAIRE [clickbait ahead]

T̷͇̺͖̺̄͗͜ͅẖ̨̬͂̏̉ͬ̓̅̓́͟ì͉͈͙͔̀ͅs̢̭͉̗̱̤̞̍͑̑ͧͥ̾̚ ̵̰̙̥̥̖͙̓ͥ̄̔ͮḭ̡̖̱̈ͭ̏ͪs̥̯̺̩̜͕̼̻̺ͮ̎ͯͤ̔ͭ̄́ ̋̃̆́̓͐̈͒҉̷͉̙̭̫͎͝w̵̸̤̞̮̩ͧ̍̆̃͗ͤ̊h̷̪̱̠͉ͬ̽͋ė̟̅͌̇ͥ̀ͦͦ͢r̨̖̳̄͟ȩ̸͙͓̹͕̤́ͮͯͪ́ ͎̖̬ͧ͌ͥs̨͓͇̣͈̱̆̏̓̚͞h̙͇͖̘̰̣̝͚̲͑̆ͨ̏̚͘͠i͋҉͕̝͈̰͕͖͙͍̕t̸̗͈̱͒͂ͅ ̢̮̬̞̤̾͒g̵̶̩̣̖̟̫̯̠͔̉ͅe̹̹͚͖̊̂t̋ͭͮ̀̄ͨ͊̀͏̯̯͔̼͔̦̯̩s̮̜̦̘̱̩̖͇ͭͨͩ̔̕͟ͅ ̻͒̑͠w͗҉̗̦̝͈̫̱͓̭ĕ̝ͬ͌̈i̡̮͚͓̺̐̈̈́r̫͉͉ͧͣ̐̓́ͫ͝ḍ̷͓̇̆͐ͪ͞ͅ

6 Likes

8 Likes

ok I will save the topic
For me its a good bundle I love strategy games (its my favorite genre)

5 Likes

YOU WILL DO WHAT?

Ok ok I’m done, for real.

So, strategy games.

Your favorite genre? Curious. I wanted to get into strategy games, since I’m a filthy casualist. Any you’d recomend for someone who finds them awfully hard? Or maybe your favorites?

(:

4 Likes

Wow thats a difficult question and even harder to answer
It all depends on what you like
I prefer TBS games, my all time favorite are the Heroes of Might and Magic series, Kings Bounty, but also XCOM(2)
For RTS its they are billions atm so good, so hard
And ofc I do like Roguelikes with permadeath like ADOM, Runestonekeeper, Tangledeep etc
And then there are the TD games ohh so difficult so many good games in the strategy genre

Got so caught up with the games I like
That I didnt even answer your your question probably
I you are a casual gamer play this one first

5 Likes

If you don’t mind butting myself in your conversation: “Toot and Tail”
Is fast and removes all that redundancy of more elaborated RTS.
This, by the way, is the only game I’m interested in that bundle, so no pennies from me I’m afraid, not worth it.

5 Likes

I own it! :smiley:

DO YOU WANNA PLAY TOGETHER SOME DAY?

I SUCK AT IT.

5 Likes

I would love to, the problem is I don’t have it, and right now is out of my possibilities :sob:.
some day I will be rich I swear

5 Likes

Thanks so much for this answer! I have bookmarked your reply, kind little dinossaur! I will look each and every one of these titles later! :blush:

4 Likes

Hǝʎ ʇɥɐʇ,s soɯǝ ƃɹǝɐʇ ƃɐɯǝs qnʇ I pou,ʇ ʇɥᴉuʞ I ɥɐʌǝ ʇɥǝ ʇᴉɯǝ nuɟoɹʇnuɐʇǝllʎ

6 Likes

:confounded: :confounded: :confounded:
:confounded:
:confounded:

(that right there might actually make sense :thinking:, i imagine that’s how everything is from a sloth perspective, -hanging upside down) :smile:

6 Likes

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes
spoilers because @nebula7 asked for them

“hey that’s some great games but I don’t think I have the time unfortunatelly.”

7 Likes

Spoliers!

7 Likes

That’s better :hugs:

7 Likes
for nebula only

raw

10 Likes

Been missing ya, girl!:hugs::star_struck::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Morphblade. I’ve recommended this a few times already, but it is a fantastic casual turn-based strategy game boiled down to it’s purest form. Plus it might still be available in a certain giveaway here :wink:

Also:

8 Likes

Dungeon of the Endless is the only title there I’d be interested in. Have most of the others already and none of them are that great.

Endless space got mostly abandoned as the dev just couldn’t figure out how to make the game actually good so they made a new one instead. It’s not bad, but it just isn’t really good either. Endless Space 2 is better and also still being improved upon.

Planetary Annihilation, a game which had a lot of promise to it but again the devs just couldn’t really go the distance and make the game good. So they made the Titans stand alone expansion which contained much of what they promised the first game would. Titans is alright as a result from what I hear, I won’t be giving them any more of my money though.

8 Likes

@delenn13 @coralinecastell @everyoneelse

I’ve missed you all a little bit

12 Likes