HUMBLE STELLARIS DISCOVERY BUNDLE

This one has to be a must buy one, Stellaris for 1 USD??, bro this says literally BUY ME

12 Likes

11 Likes

For sure a must buy for anyone that doesn’t own this one yet. They do have a lot of DLC but the base game is quite fun and you can still get tons of hours out of it. One of my dad’s favorite games, he has put 3600 hours into it over the years but he does also buy all the DLC lol.

7 Likes

Of course…thank you Humble Bundle for putting this in exactly at a time where it is most inconvenient for me. :unamused:

6 Likes

Classic humble :ok_hand:

5 Likes

LOL! Not bad for $1. Are you buying DLCs too? I will probably pick up the base game for $1, probably won’t come back at this price any time soon.

6 Likes

I mean, probably might as well.

4 Likes

any Tier in particular you’re interested in?

5 Likes

With the not-very-discounted history of the DLCs for this game, I decided to upgrade the bundle to T3, seems like a good enough deal and who knows, I might really like it. It’s only $15 total and I have been saving up some monies in my overall gaming budget lately, so I don’t feel at all bad about this.

3 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I have the main game. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of picking this up for $15 worth of DLC, it’s probably the best deal on DLC from Paradox you’re likely to see. I might end up with a stellaris base game key to spare as well.

4 Likes

It’s going to be a board game too…

2 Likes

14 hours left until the bundle ends.
I bought it for $1. Worth it. Now I have 300+ hours on it.

It’s fun. I don’t know when I will ever buy all those DLCs though.

3 Likes

A title that holds true. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

53u9e4

5 Likes