HUMBLE SIERRA THE 3RD BUNDLE

So here it comes again! The Sierra franchise.

Only this time with a more affordable price.:wink:

T1:

T2:

T3:

6 Likes

Grabbed one of the original bundles way back. I loved Sierra growing up, especially Kings Quest Heir Today Gone Tomorrow.

5 Likes

TimeShift looks great and unique with its time manipulation. So I grabbed the 1st tier only because that FPS game. Im not interested in point & click games.

6 Likes

Damn… I want the whole thing. Titles I know there esp. Arcanum, Gabriel Knight and Phantasmogoria. Mean they put that last one in the last tier. Sigh

4 Likes

I’d strongly recommend Arcanum, it’s a brilliant and quite unique RPG. Not without it’s flaws however, it’s one of the titles that kind of cemented Troika’s reputation for weirdly buggy games and while there’s been a lot of fixes and fan patches over the decades you’ll probably still run into a good few of them.

The game has a lot of interesting ideas and an open world the likes of original fallout but with a lot more to find and do.

5 Likes

I’ve found this video about Arcanum few months ago by complete accident, just looking for something to watch before going to sleep and really enjoyed learning about this unique game .

6 Likes