Humble September leftovers

Generation Zero: G6AQB-3CAA8-7BXH1
Forager: D19PM-5PJ5K-N0T3J

Subtract one from each number (0=9) to get the correct key.

10 Likes

Aww.
I had really hoped to grab Generation Zero there, but it’s already been claimed. Thanks for giving these away either way.

I have not tried Forager, so that might still be up for grabs.

5 Likes

Vampire: The masquarade - Coteries of New York: PVR39-HLM25-8X72F
Fun with Ragdolls: The game: D04XQ-FN0XL-8N7GE

Think backwards.

5 Likes

Thanks for Forager !

5 Likes

Taken not by me :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Lethal League Blaze: WZLD3-EKTXC-F4NFQ
Catherine Classic: H6P8R-938P3-FZKA4

First is last. Last is first.

5 Likes

Need tips cause (2nd key)
FZKA4-938P3-H6P8R
R6P8H-338P9-4ZKAF
46P8R-938P3-FZKAH
didn’t work :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Yeah, I can’t figure out the riddle either.

If you decide to just have people ask for a title, I’d love “Lethal League Blaze”. :sparkles:

I’ve tried so many combinations of it’s key, I’m afraid Steam will think I’m a bot. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

I must’ve been drunk. The third is the first, the first is the second and the middle is the last.
FZ-H6-93.
Did the same with the first key, as well.
F4-WZ-EK.

5 Likes

Strange Brigade: J6K62686P-H6R646AB-C6G06XP
The Occupation: D66R6L6TR-B6I6J6G3-PL6XM67

There are no sixes in the codes.

4 Likes

Thanks, but - Damn it! Steam won’t let me enter any more keys!

It says:

“There have been too many recent activation attempts from this account or Internet address. Please wait and try your product code again later.”

People, can you save “Lethal League Blaze” for me?

Crap, I can’t try for any of your new keys either, since I’m now locked out of Steam.

@Sortskjegg, thanks for the attempt. I suggest in the future, just list titles, and when a person asks for that title PM the key to them. That’s the only way this could work well.

4 Likes

Looks like someone already redeemed Catherine Classic, oh well xD"
Guess we were both too slow.

4 Likes

All taken by someone Ninja

4 Likes

Everything is taken by bots :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please don’t put codes like that :< Make a giveaway and send them to people in private. Even send them to a random Chronie or something. At least someone who used it would play it

7 Likes

The shapeshifting detective: DLASTX3IG-5LASTBAVC-ZLASTLZAK
Evoland Legendary Edition: DLASTEJKZ-5LAST09D4-0LASTTG7H

These are the LAST ones from me for this month.
Hope most of them didn’t get grabbed by bots, this time.
If they did, then those bots are getting pretty damn smart.

6 Likes

Thank you for The shapeshifting detective

4 Likes

If you want to avoid bots in the future but you don’t want to run giveaways, you could try too take pictures of the codes instead. Bots come in all sorts types, they’re very smart. Another way could be reverse picture order.

6 Likes

Worse than bots are random nonames who dont even bother leaving a message mentioning that they’ve claimed a key or simply saying a “thanks” .

8 Likes

I do agree with that, because notifying is easy and it’s just the right thing to do. :parasol_on_ground:

And, PM (Private Message) is the only secure way to pass on keys, and if anyone does not know how to PM, just ask, it’s very easy. :ok_hand:

And, a PM means that no BOT and no LURKER and no UNKNOWN entity is going to get the game you were trying to give away to a Chrono Member, because Steam Keys can not be seen by anyone but the person you send the PM to. It also makes it much less frantic for those responding to your giveaway. :tada:

And, it also means that honest folks don’t get locked out of Steam for trying to enter too many Keys, due to ambiguous Key decoding rules to try and fool bots (which rarely do fool bots anyway). I am currently locked out of Steam Key entry now, for that very reason. :hushed:

6 Likes