Humble RPG Bundle

HIVESWAP: Act 1 gifted to…

Pillars of Eternity is with @NICK9X9 now

10 Likes

@NICK9X9 has Pillar on his Wishlist… Just saying… :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

As for Pillars, there are quite a few people who have it WL.

@nebula7, @AcornAvenger, @MattnessLP, @Koroth, @NICK9X9, @Inferry, and I am probably missing a few others.

8 Likes

I mean it would be nice to have it as i’m not able to buy the bundle now, but i’m not sure when i’ll play it.
so if someone wants to play it right now, they should have it and i’ll try to get a copy for myself off somebody for cheap. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow, thanks a lot for notifying me like this! Pillars AND Tyranny for less than 4 Euro, are they mad? I’ll gladly take it, thank you! :open_mouth:

6 Likes

This is the best bundle they’ve had in a while.

I picked up tier 2 for $4 flat.

Tyranny is a masterpiece FYI, can’t wait to play more.

6 Likes

Thanks for letting me know @YQMaoski! I saw the bundle already and I’m really tempted to buy it, but I really need to save up some money. I’m quite broke unfortunately.

7 Likes

so the only thing I want in this bundle is borderlands if anyone is buying tier 2 of the bundle I would be willing to trade some games or something (I am sure we could figure something out) for you to also purchase tier 3. let me know if anyone is interested ;-).

4 Likes

I’d love to have it, but honestly, I want it mostly to ogle at the nice art on the cut-scenes, menus and whatnot, I love these games, but I don’t think I’ll be playing it any time soon.

5 Likes

Problem with trying to go in on this bundle for tier 3 is that it’s basically $11 for Borderlands, and $4 for everything else. And there’s nothing else in tier 3 to try to draw someone else in…

More than anything, I was mentioning you above in @EyeQue’s post.

5 Likes

I know it wasn’t specifically towards me, but I’m glad I was one of the one’s mentioned since it got me to look at the bundle again since I kind of just glossed over the games.

5 Likes