HUMBLE PLAYISM ANNIVERSARY BUNDLE

Check https://206.81.1.216/t/playism-summer-bundle-90-off/21323?u=pegasusz before you purchase.

T1:

BTA: around $4.06 when I checked

T2:

Astebreed and the silver case seem like really good ones here.:wink:

6 Likes

Eh. Squirrel approves of Mad Father and LiEat. With luck I know a guy who will shift Mitsurugi my way.

5 Likes

Ah yes, Playism. The one (that I know of) indie publisher that has a large mix of game genres. One can count on Playism to keep things interesting, that’s for certain. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This must be one of those rare times when i dont know or ever heard of a single game in the bundle :smiley:

7 Likes

I bought LiEat a long time ago, and One Way Heroics more recently.

Playism also features the old indie ARPG Yume Nikki, but that wouldn’t be included in any bundle since that game is free to play.

LiEat and One Way Heroics are both built off of some RPG Maker engine, the former being either RM2000 or 2003, the latter WolfRPG.

I definitely recommend One Way Heroics; it’s a bit of a learning curve but it’s also quite fun, and time-consuming…lolz

5 Likes

It’s interesting to note that there is the Mystery Chronicle: One Way Heroics which is an improved version of the original One Way Heroics according to their description :wink:

6 Likes

I’ve had Break Arts 2 WL’d for a while now, but I know literally nothing of the other games in the bundle so idk if it’s worth or not.

6 Likes

Kind of refreshing in a way, to see a bundle where you end up looking at the titles in more depth, rather than saying: Yup, own most of those already, hee hee.

8 Likes

Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight is a good short (4-5 hour) Metroidvania game, and I recommend it if pixel art Metroidvanias are at all up your alley. The presentation is great and the gameplay’s quite tight, controls are responsive, bosses are varied and not bullshitty. I paid $6-7 for it and don’t regret it at all, even though it’s been a little cheaper since. The speedrun routes of it are also quite fun, if you’re into that.
There are three other games in the series, but this one is a prequel and doesn’t require any knowledge of the other games.

Mad Father is a creepy narrative-focused game. I don’t know if there’s a name for this sort of experience, but it’s basically a visual novel made in RPG Maker. I enjoyed watching my friend play it, so if you’re into horror stories presented like this, I think it’s worth a look.

8 Likes