BTA
Nuclear Throne
Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight
LISA
SOMA

$15
Opus Magnum

10 Likes

Ya… good bundle, I am going for the BTA tier for Nuclear Throne and Lisa, and of course Wuppo from tier 1.

9 Likes

Only thing I’d want out of this bundle is momodora, though the BTA is the cheapest that game has ever been. But I really rather don’t enjoy buying bundles for a single title.

Nevermind, have it on gog already.

5 Likes

HB pls make gud bundle again

4 Likes

Really really nice bundle. Really inclined on getting T2.

Anyone has thoughts on Momodora? How does it compare to say… Hollow Knight?

Thanks in advance, guys. :blush:

6 Likes

No question, Hollow Knight is better. But perhaps it’s a skewed opinion, I couldn’t get into Momodora as much…

4 Likes

I love both. Hollow Knight is a deeper and larger game, but the two have a similar atmosphere and general playstyle. Momodora: RUtM will probably feel dinky after HK, but if that’s not something that would bother you, you’ll probably enjoy it. I played Momodora: RUtM before I played HK, and a lot about HK reminded me of it.

5 Likes

Support the brazilian devs, get Momodora! You can’t really compare those games in my opinion.

You can play the first two games in the Momodora series for free, they’re simple but enjoyable. Although Reverie Under the Moonlight is a step further comparing to those.

Why should you get it?
Because it’s cute. Duhh

6 Likes

This right here is a really solid effin’ argument.

Thanks much, bro. I forgot about that.

Thanks so much for the info on both :yellow_heart:

I’ll strongly consider getting T2, guys! T1 for sure to gift my friend Subsurface Circular, which I loved. :blush:

6 Likes

Gee, everyone, just chill!!! I got it hours ago when it first showed up…

Now I got SOMA for a Halloween giveaway! Plus I got it now as a download…as well as Momodora: RUtM with the OST!!!

5 Likes

Does the Momodora key activate the soundtrack on Steam?

1 Like

Not that I can see. It’s just a download MP3.

1 Like

Good to know… so I am not seriously considering activating my extra Momodora key just to get the OST on Steam…

3 Likes

Momodora is the only game in this bundle i want. When i saw the email i prayed it was in the $1 tier.

4 Likes

Yaaas, everyone get it for LISA! Steam review and a drawing 'cause I loved the game so much, but seriously, go play it!

6 Likes

good bundle but let’s hope they make rockstar bundle 2 because I never got it

1 Like

was there anything specific you wanted in the rockstar bundle? or were you just looking for a bunch of the games in that bundle?

1 Like

gta 3 , gta 5 , gta 4 and red dead
I basically have those but not on pc.

1 Like

ah ok well GTA 5 hasnt been bundled yet :slight_smile: but I have an extra copy of GTA 3 if you want it

5 Likes

sry no im not in a hurry :slight_smile:

1 Like