HUMBLE LET'S FIGHT BUNDLE

A flawless $1 tier tho

Current BTA

3 TIER

There’s a guy here who likes soundtracks, there are few ones, 2 on the BTA and 1 in the 1st tier
Bundle

11 Likes

Injustice 2 is a fun game, but I have all of the others on this list so tier 3 is pointless for me.

5 Likes

Injustice 2 looks good, and Stickfight is pretty darn fun with friends.

7 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

With a name like that I was expecting a different lineup of fighting games, though those would probably only be found in bundles solely made up of games from their respective companies.

No interest in Tier 1; the only other games that I’m familiar with are RWBY and Injustice 2. It’s still a good deal at that price, but I’ll probably hold off for now. I’ve yet to play Injustice, which I bought from that less than $1 sale GMG had going for it at one point.

6 Likes

RWBY! Gimme gimme gimme gimme!

Injustice 2 sniff GIMIME!

4 Likes

I’ll be the first to admit I know nothing about RWBY, but all the comments I’ve seen say that if you aren’t a fan it’s lacklustre and if you are a fan, it’s lacklustre

6 Likes

I’ve had a crush on it for a long way and it looks like simple hack n slash fun. Tried to get a trade on Barter but people want the Earth for it - “Oh it’s never been bundled, I require more for it, yada yada, annoying”.

3 Likes

Hey if any wants to spilt up to Tier 2, let your :chipmunk: know. I just want RWBY. Now it’s in a bundle Barter people still not willing to let it go.

Maybe if I wait, it’ll be in a $1 tier next time? >>

Edit: A smol, cute and wonderful creature gifted me the game. =^_^= Much yay and much needed happy joy today. :heart:

4 Likes