Humble Indie Bundle 19

BUY BUY BUY BUY

12 Likes

Nice! I jumped on tier 2, as usual. :slight_smile: Because I want to know whatā€™s behind that question markā€¦ :question:

3 Likes

Only Tier 1 for me this time. 1 Quid for Mini Metro? Yes please!

5 Likes

getting tier 2 for like 4$ had me laughing these past bundles :+1:
but hey, soma, wishlisted, for almost 90% off, iā€™m not complaining :blush:
almost feel sad getting games this cheapā€¦ almost :wink: :money_mouth_face:
:laughing: :smile:

5 Likes

Always nice to get in early on the Tier 2 option. Sometimes can save a good $3-4 just by not procrastinating for a couple of hours :smiley:

3 Likes

i saw it drop from 6$ release base/standard, to 4$ and change on a single refreshā€¦ figured 4something$ seemed fine, why risk another refresh :wink: :smile:

4 Likes

Lots of rebundles from Monthlies just goes to show itā€˜s not really worth subscribing unless you play the games right away, but hey, why am I complaining? Iā€˜ve stopped buying games. :speak_no_evil:

6 Likes

heresy

8 Likes

@delenn13, here is a great bundle for you, itā€™s DRM-free, Windows, Mac, and Linux for all the games. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OMG RAKUEN Iā€™VE WANTED IT FOR SO LONG REEEEEEEEE

one 2nd tier for me, please! :butterfly:

5 Likes

There are so many Humble threads here, I had to double check to make sure I am posting in the right one :joy:

Iā€™m having a hard time deciding between Tier 1 and Tier 2. I already have Mini Metro. I am mildly interested in Halcyon and Rakuen. I really want Polybridge, but Soma isnā€™t my kind of game and I have no interest in Keep Talking-whatever. Then there are the mystery games. What should I do? Why does life have to be so complicated?

6 Likes

Yo I can give you Polybridge my dude (:

8 Likes

The best deal is in tier 1 I think, but still, the games in tier 2 and the :question: really got to me. I really wanted Polybridge tooā€¦ thatā€™s why I went for itā€¦

As I am typing, you already got your solution. :smiley: I love our community here!

9 Likes

Really? That would totally solve my problem :smiley:

Thanks @coralinecastell :hugs::sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Of course my :horse: (as a friend of mine lamely says alllll the time).

I was just waiting for your ā€œgibs me game ploxā€ to send the key your way!

Have just got the bundle and am shipping one shiny key straight to your mailbox with extra love on the side (: :butterfly:

8 Likes

Easiest giveaway win ever! :+1:

Though I kinda feel like I should be giving you a key, since it was your birthday last week.

8 Likes

Awww thatā€™s really sweet. You donā€™t have too, though. But if you think thereā€™s anything I should like, you can definitely reply to me on my inbox and we can talk it through!

But really, didnā€™t expect anything in return, so donā€™t fry your :brain: over it, kay? :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

the past year iā€™ve been looking at it sorta like this
at best, 1 bundle a week on avg(usually much less counting these mystery deals),
for a fiver or less, -is almost the same as a cup of coffee, and seems like something thatā€™s okay to ā€œgambleā€. :wink:
If it pays of, yay!, and if not, well, just 1-2 ā€œextravagant beveragesā€ less to splurge on that week :smile:

tho for some reason when itā€™s X>5 i do start to ā€œdetailedly calculateā€ if iā€™m getting ā€œproperā€ value/ā€œenough games i actually want to playā€ :thinking:, strange how a few cents/bucks suddenly creates such distinction :man_shrugging: :smile:

(hell, i still just continue to keep throwing 2$ away on new Be Mine bundles for some obscure reason) :laughing:

7 Likes

:+1: bestest chill community+games forum :hugs:
13/10, would pat chronies on the head again, ā€œwhoā€™s a good chronie, dats right; youā€™re a good chronie! -now give paw, such a good flooferi mean chronieā€ :blush: :smile:

10 Likes

Somaā€¦ tempting.

5 Likes