Humble Humongous Entertainment Bundle

A humongous bundle of fun. Join Pajama Sam, Freddi Fish, Spy Fox, Putt-Putt, and tons of other great characters in this entertaining and educational bundle of games from Humongous Entertainment! Share the adventures with your kids or take a nostalgic trip back to your own childhood.
Steam games. It is overpriced for my region.

10 Likes

Probably would be more interesting if I had someone I knew that was in that age range.

6 Likes

I’ve never even heard of these things before. :laughing:

5 Likes

Really? well, I grew up on those, it was great! I will probably buy them all, but I do think that if you didn’t play them as a kid, you probably shouldn’t start them now :smiley:

7 Likes

I haven’t played many of the ones in tier one, but I grew up with Pajama Sam, Putt Putt, Spy Fox (those were my favorite), and Freddie Fish. These are all point and click puzzle solving adventures, and the stories were always well made and entertaining and the games oozed charm. I 100% recommend these if you have kids, are a kid, or feel like a kid who likes puzzle games. I do have quite a bit of nostalgia for these games, but I’m pretty sure they still hold up quite well. Very rarely did I ever feel completely lost playing (even if I didn’t know what to do, I usually had some sort of idea) but there’s not much handholding either.

7 Likes

They dont seem like bad games but yeah, seems to be educational for little kids.

2 Likes

Are they still fun as someone out of the age group who never played their games before? Speaking as one.

4 Likes

Looks okay for a quick laugh i guess :smiley: Or if you have kids.

2 Likes

If you are willing to try I can just give u a spare, so you can see for yourself and decide from thereon?

3 Likes

I remember playing these back at school. Idk what kids play these days to learn lol

2 Likes

Anyone seen @ARS85? This is the type of bundle that would be right up his alley. I have NOT seen him in a while either.

So…Everyone that reads this thread give a call out to @ARS85 so we get his attention.

@ARS85, @ARS85 @ARS85 :heavy_heart_exclamation:

And …I am gone for the day!

4 Likes

i grew up with putt-putt, fatty bear and freddie fish as a kid because I found some discs in my grandma’s attic. the weirdest part is that i was born after all of these games were released.

2 Likes

I remember playing put put in the library when i was but a wee lad. all the ones i remember playing are in the 3rd tier though. i might get the tier 1 at some point but i think i will pass

2 Likes

I only remember playing Carmen Sandiego, slam dunk typing, and one last game that I only remember really the song from.

My body lies over the ocean, my body lies over the sea. My body lies over the ocean, so bring back my body to me. :microphone:

2 Likes

That’s nice, but no thank you

2 Likes