Humble HUMBLE LEGO GAMES BUNDLE

Tier 1: LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4, LEGO® Batman™: The Videogame

Tier 2: LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 5-7, LEGO® Batman™ 2: DC Super Heroes, Locked content The LEGO® Movie - Videogame

Tier 3: LEGO® City Undercover, LEGO® Worlds, LEGO® Batman™ 3: Beyond Gotham

6 Likes

I already own so many lego games, I would buy it but i don’t need more

Edit:I can grammar

4 Likes

I wish more of them had achievements :frowning:

2 Likes

The Lotro and Hobbit ones were free not to long ago. Tier 1 looks tempting at least.

3 Likes

I might buy tier 2 just for the lego harry potter games. I haven’t played lego batman 2 though, and I loved the first one.

4 Likes

Feeling ya there… Harry Potter fan myself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I only like Legos under the feet of my enemies. :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

yup! Although it’s my wife whom is by far the bigger Potter fan, so I’d get these for us to play together, as she likes the Lego games too.

3 Likes

I think i’ve tried to play Lego Avengers once. It was more cryptic and scary than Bloodborne.

5 Likes

I have to say I’m one of those curmudgeons who thinks once you’ve played on Lego game you’ve played them all…

I have a couple of old Star Wars games on the PS2, and of course the recent freebies, so I’m good…(and also thankfully this is the first Humble in a couple of years that I totally forgot about…although possibly worrying for them that a Humblephiliac starts forgetting to check in)

4 Likes

I briefly contemplated picking this up for the Harry Potter games… then I remembered that almost every excursion into the Harry Potter universe outside of the core books and core movies has ended in bitter disappointment.

4 Likes

Also true. I played a HP game before and it as really poorly made. I think for Gameboy or something like that. Curious though, if a demo available, I’ll peek.

2 Likes

Gotta say I thought I remembered the lego one (the first at least, however long ago now) was pretty well made (with the same charm and collectathon puzzle-solving as the others). It’s been a long long time though, so I could be wrong.

3 Likes

I got it for the Harry Potter games. 1-4 Mostly Positive and 5-7 Very Positive. No boss fights…Exploring with puzzles. And they were cheap.:joy:

3 Likes

I’m not saying it’s objectively bad (I haven’t played it), and I’m not saying you can’t like it (you can!). But I do not expect I would enjoy it.

I have a very very deep enthusiasm for the core material that I feel is besieged by pottermores, cursed children, and complete mistreatment of the fantastic beasts series (which would have been 100% more delightful as a David Attenborough nature documentary with magical creatures). I was very excited for these offshoots, but after consuming them I wish I had not.

The only non-core HP experience I would recommend isn’t even official. But… Wizard People, Dear Readers was simply too enjoyable to leave it unmentioned.

4 Likes

Ha ha, you crack me. Hope you enjoy the games. I still might get the Exile bundle later this month, so, for budget sake, if anything, will stick to Tier 1 on Humble.

2 Likes

That’s a perfectly fair feeling.

@delenn13 I hope you enjoy them, the less combat and heavier focus on puzzles is a big selling point for my wife over the more combat heavy titles of the other franchises (though she still enjoys them).

3 Likes