Humble Holiday in Space Bundle

7 Likes

Humble bundle’s bundles have been really disappointing recently.

4 Likes

Actually Deep Sky Derelicts might be a good game. AVICII is in the high tier as usual though.

2 Likes

This is definitely a disappointing bundle, plus I am surprised they are running bundles during the sale.

4 Likes

Maybe that’s what they wanted to do: Offer a bundle that’s pretty disappointing to most people (or has had a couple of titles offered elsewhere) so people will end up checking out the winter sale and/or this month’s Humble Choice.

3 Likes

Good point. Maybe different people do the store front, versus the bundles/Choice?

2 Likes

Well traditionally during the summer and winter sales, there would be a 2-week break from the weekly bundle offering, and that makes sense, because you want people looking at the sales and purchasing directly. Since IGN, there’s been so many changes that it’s hard to know what kind of goofiness they are going to pull next time.

@Luxen, you make a good point about getting people to visit the sales, I would rather see historical low offering in the stores that drive people to browse the store directly. Bundles don’t give you the other flashy deals that are there. I personally like browsing even if I don’t buy anything, though I often end up finding something too good to pass up, for myself or to gift, it’s my own weakness.

6 Likes

Oh man, Tacoma is one of my favorite games of all time. For $1 especially, I highly recommend people pick it up!

4 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Gonna get Tacoma for sure.

4 Likes