Screenshot_20191103_115503

Flipping Death
Battle Chef Brigade

T3: $9

Day of the Devs VIP Ticket
Minit
ToeJam & Earl: Back in the Groove

OPINIONS

I’ve been wanting :frog: game since release so I’m definitely getting T1. Really curious about ART SQOOL since forever as well.

Other than that, I find the bundle price to be a pretty weak deal this time around. You can definitely easily get yourself a copy of Battle Chef by asking around the Chrono forums or trading for one of the many available at Barter.vg. Minit is definitely not worth T3 price alone and if you aren’t planning on using that VIP ticket… :woman_shrugging:

As a side note, guys, lemme disclose something: not even I, indie game crack-head extraordinaire, know wth Toejam & Earl is… so… like… ?? :thinking:

And has anyone played or recommend Flipping Death for whatever reason?

6 Likes

You don’t know toejam and earl? for shame. It was a classic sega game that they made a sequel for recently (which is the game in the bundle). Actually to be honest I never played the original and don’t know much about it so I am almost in the same boat as you.

7 Likes

sega

As a PC gamer: there’s your magic word! I can’t identify a sega game if it depends on my life. :joy:

But thanks for clarifying!

6 Likes

I got tier 1 for the :frog: game too, it’s a bit short… I was really tired when I started it about an hour ago, hung my head to the side for about 20 minutes, and still got to the end of the game with every achievement by the 1 hour mark…

It’s pretty cute though…

5 Likes

literally the only thing I care about in any realm of life ever
it’s why I :heart: my dog
he cute :dog:

(more seriously: thanks for the feedback!)

4 Likes

You are welcome! Knowing you, I thought I should let you know that there’s one missable achievement, the rest are just tagging along with the story until the very end… :smiley:

4 Likes

Oh no, she better follow 13 different achievement guides for this one!

6 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA

FRAGGLES YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL STOP

S
T
O
P

OR I WILL BREAK YOUR FRAGILE BONES :facepunch:

5 Likes