Humble Day of the Devs Bundle (2018) is here

Just when we thought it would never come, it arrives in an oddly timed fashion:

This is a tough call for me, I have to think and ponder before deciding if Minit and Hyper Light Drifter is worth the full price of the bundle for me, since I have everything in tier 2 already.

No matter what, I am getting tier 1 for Full Throttle Remastered, as for the rest, need to ponder and to consider…

10 Likes

That was a little less interesting than I had the impression it would be when we spoke about it earlier. 1st tier is fine… sure full throttle for a dollar is nothing to frown upon. If I didn’t have Rime already I suppose tier 2 would be kind of nice, not sure why Yookalaylee is on mostly positive when all I’ve ever heard about it is how boring and uninspired the game turned out to be.

Hyperlight drifter is the title here that I was looking for, but not for $12 I don’t think and what’s minit doing up there?

7 Likes

I think just on the basis that it is a fairly popular new game. But I agree, should have been in tier 2 at most I think

4 Likes

i just grabbed it for burly men, so if you already have that, and decide to only go for t1 and ignore the rest, you don’t have to, and can just get my full throttle spare

8 Likes

Thanks for the offer, dear sir gnome… I am still thinking about HDL and MINIT, but if I decide against, which is what it is looking like, I might take you up on the offer. I will probably need to give it another couple of days though…

3 Likes

I fully recommend Hyper Light Drifter for good gameplay and chill soundtrack

5 Likes

Well, I just instantly bought it. I had none of these games and according to my quick maffs that makes it pretty pretty worth! I buy in euros too so that helps too!
I bought Hyper Light Drifter once (10€) but then refunded it because I wanted to wait for a better sale, pat myself on the shoulder

7 Likes

The only thing I care about here is Hyperlight Drifter, but I can’t seem to justify this price when I can get it alone for less of this price and I’m not trading keys left and right… so the rest will rot or eventually (hopefully) be given away if I stop to be as lazy as I am… Sad day… I was hoping to be in tier 2…

4 Likes

Is anyone interested in this VIP acces? For me, San Francisco isn’t really around the corner. If you can use this thing, just PM me.

7 Likes

Hyper light drifter looks cool but I’m not particularly interested in the others in the bundle, so it’s a pass from me.

4 Likes

Great idea, I am not going either, so another ticket up for the grabs!

7 Likes

After being somewhat occupied yesterday, this came as a nice surprise this morning…until I saw it. I’m penny pinching big time at the moment, and the tiers just don’t work for me. Would have liked Full Throttle and Hyper Light Drifter, and now I’m not sure that I can even justify plumping for the lowest tier…Burly Men at Sea is just not something I’d play and given my cost cutting I don’t know what to do…I know it’s only $1, but…decisions, decisions…

7 Likes

@xist I’m also cutting costs, and you of all people here know why…

I say we rather spend that money over some coffee together. It’ll be more memorable, and actually useful, and won’t be sitting in our backlog.

What say you? :blush:

4 Likes

I have decided to at least get tier 1 for myself for both games. So your copy of Full Throttle can find another home. Still thinking about HLD though…

3 Likes

:+1:

:point_up: :grey_question: :thinking: :ok_hand:
let me know if you want it/the spare i got @xist

4 Likes

Cost me £0.80 GBP for tier one (I had neither). Wasn’t paying over £9 just for Minit though. I have the rest.

another boring bundle imo, rly only interested in Yooka-Laylee, already have and finished HM2 and the rest is…well, filler material to me

i have a key for it and i would gladly trade it to you if you could get me destiny 2 from @bellegueule

2 Likes

I’d gladly try to, if I only knew what @bellegueule is looking for :sweat_smile:

1 Like

he has a link to a wishlist in that trading post
you could look there
(he wants a vive)
https://206.81.1.216/t/bellegueules-key-stock-trade/13365/
i got a badge for this link, nice

2 Likes