Humble Daedalic Bundle 2020

I can’t believe it wasn’t linked yet. The highest tier looks very solid, Iratus is high on my wishlist. A Year of Rain was a game I was really curious about, sucks that they just abandoned it :confused: I might buy the lowest tier just to check it out

9 Likes

Trouble is that the first tier is fine, the 2nd tier is odd to put it mildly and it’s only the most expensive Tier that has in unique titles.

It’s like the other bundle with Heaven’s Vault all over again. No expert but I find they are strangely put together lately. :thinking:

6 Likes

It’s only odd if you think their goal is to save you money. But if you consider it from the angle of someone trying to sell the most expensive bundle… I think the motivation is pretty clear :wink:

7 Likes

@BlivetWidget Uh huh, lol.

A Year of Rain Abandoned

Wonder what numbers they were hoping to get? This thing was released in Mar of this year - it doesn’t make sense to give up on it so soon.

6 Likes

Thanks, @DecadentHamster :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Probably gonna go for the first tier…

5 Likes

FYI, you get CryoFall from A Year of Rain so far. But this can be fixed soon. So grab the key while you can :wink:

4 Likes

It kinda sucks for me, because I hoped to play it as an old-school, but still fresh and “having its own spin” RTS. Nowadays, the only game I know that seems to fit this description is Circle Empires Rivals

4 Likes

Um… not sure what you mean…

3 Likes

Back when A Year of Rain was abandoned, everyone who bought it got Cryofall. They seemed to make a mistake and keep it that way, so when activating AYoR you get Cryofall for free too

4 Likes

Apparently not anymore…

3 Likes

Guess they fixed it. Big F

4 Likes

My bad. I was trying to say can but typed can’t. Sorry for the confusion :joy:

3 Likes