Humble Classics Bundle (a bunch of old games)

The second tier is good for me, since I was planning to get Bastion by itself at this price. Current BTA tier is at $3.71.

Cheers!

11 Likes

Paying 1 dollar for shadow of Mordor is a phenomenal deal! If you don’t already own it, pick it up.

8 Likes

Dang it! I have them all but Mad Max and Injustice…:thinking:

5 Likes

@nebula7 , @Agzer . On your wish lists.

8 Likes

hmmm finally a good bundle?
or were the previous ones not so bad either? i cant remember
but i really recommend shadow of mordor if you dont have it its a bargain for 1 usd

6 Likes

$1 for Middle-Earth? Well alright!

:blush::+1:

6 Likes

Already have shadow of Mordor I think, but I might actually buy the 1 dollar tier for scribblenauts.

5 Likes

I certainly can’t say enough good things about Shadow of Mordor.

5 Likes

I seem to be the only one who doesn’t have Batman yet hahaha I MAY pick this up, but I’m saving money atm… cool bundle! :butterfly:

3 Likes

Thanks @LordAo , I also have mad max on my wishlist so I’m picking up the second tier

5 Likes

Anyone want the Neverwinter add-on content?

‘Exclusive free content includes the Intern Starter Pack: a Ensorcelled Mulhorand Weapon, a Bag of Holding, and a Stone of Health.’

4 Likes

:point_up_2: this, so, much THIS! it’s crazy value to get the goty edition for a buck, the amount of entertainment and hours you can get out of this, (and i’m still even only halfway through lol) :smile:

not bad overall this week, buuuut ofc it turns out i already own everything… dang you buying games before they get in crazy cheap bundles! :triumph: :joy:

:wave: hiii nebula :blush: long time no lurk :hugs:

6 Likes

:wave: :kissing_heart:

I know, I lost my regular badge even :pensive:

I always have Chrono open in a tab, if only time stood still while we were here, I would have enough time to read everything, I mean the site is named after Chronos, I’m not asking for much :smirk:

6 Likes

Yes, we miss you!:cry:

4 Likes