HUMBLE CI GAMES 2020 BUNDLE

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

6 Likes

yea i saw this, and gotta say i was surprised at how bad it appears in terms of value proposition (unless Tier 2 keeps tanking) - tier 3 just seems straight up ridiculous and almost insulting with the poor dlc fest in this bundle

3 Likes

Well Lords of the Fallen is not too bad despite how people like to shit on it. Throw in Alien Rage and i could see some value in getting BTA .

4 Likes

yea but imo bta/T2 would have to tank down to 4€ or below to present any value for “just” LotF and Alien Rage - not because they are bad games, but frequently bundled, and cheap af solo too,
heck you can get both on fanatical in better bundles than this i think i saw, tho not cheaper combined, but potential better value with the other games you can pick
but tier2/bta is definitely the only mild appealing aspect of this bundle, as long as the price doesn’t increase too much
^i already have alien rage and LotF so for me the incentive would be Sniper 3, and for that the price has to come down to rock bottom, for me

3 Likes

Is the new Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts worth it?

2 Likes

Lords of the Fallen was… ok IMO. Didn’t think it was bad, like the story and graphics were solid. My biggest gripe was it played like a stiffer Dark Souls, and not in a good way. I might give it another try someday though.

3 Likes

FYI: Both Sniper games only contain parts of their DLCs, so could be better off getting the complete editions instead.
In my case, I would get both Sniper 3 with all the DLCs and Lords of the fallen complete much cheaper from Steam or retails.

Plus, Alien Rage has been featured in dollar bundles multiple times.

1 Like