Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

skip for me. Last month I got 2 coupons so I get the HB Choice septemeber for only 5,5€ Tiny Tinas Wonderland was never that low. The second coupon was 6,5€ for first month after a long break…

6 Likes

I don’t get coupons anymore.

That said, I want this month. House of Ashes and Hellsinger especially. Quarry secondarily. The others idk yet but let me reiterate

:house:

Of

:funeral_urn:

=

:v:

7 Likes

The dark pictures games are games i only want to play with a bunch of people sitting in a couch and passing the controller round. But for me, video games are something i do alone, if i have people coming over I would much rather play board games.

Cool consept though.

7 Likes

Def getting it. 6 out of the 8 on my WL. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Love to hear that!! What an awesome bundle for you. Happy Halloween!! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

6 Likes

New games available on Humble Choice.

Looks good. I’m interested on Souldiers (made by Brazilian devs!) and Hardspace.

Unpacking has already been given away through AWA’s Game Vault.

6 Likes

I can’t check myself at the moment and just hoped I’d make it back home before this deadline. Could someone let me know when this monthly paydays is, thanks.

7 Likes

“Your next billing date is November 28, 2023.”
Hope you are having a blast over there :smiley:

7 Likes

@onLooSe is on the loose again! Yay. Hi hi! :heart:

3 Likes

New month, new choices.

I highly recommend getting Nobody Saves The World whenever you can. And I’m glad Bellular News’ game is in the bundle (The Pale Beyond). Worth checking it out as well.

Midnight Fight Express has been given away by AWA’s Game Vault once, and I’ve even got it back then. Little did I knew how much of a bullet I’ve dodged losing Saints Row over this game.
RIP Volition: gone but not forgotten.

7 Likes

7 Likes

I’d love to have midnight suns but not enough to go back to humble choice lol

4 Likes

Herm. Twin Mirror :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Roguebook, and skip the rest.

4 Likes

Like expected, after a really really good month for me (Dec2023 choice including Elex 2, Expeditions Rome, Midnight Fight Express), now weve got only Aragami 2? A 2D fist battler and a city builder or whatever is this? Ahm nah thanks. Awful.
I remember some years back there were only 1 or 2 games revealed and everyone was amazed and you could count that there will be more stunning games. Now even if you see the whole pack of games with 8+ games (in comaprison to previous ±5 titles) of your choice, many players are so dissapointed.

5 Likes

There was at least one game of each bundle I would like to play, luckly someone always traded it to me or gave it to me thanks to chrono community and chrono giveaways. So Im asking myself is it worth to pay 10€ only for a single game or rather try to get it somehow, some other way.

5 Likes

Quick and easy skip for me, only game that holds any interest would be Aragami 2. Guess I’ll have to try to race Medii~i for it.

5 Likes

Update.

Roguebook is a deck builder. Nice. It was already on my WL, but gonna find some gameplay and check it out more.

Red Lantern. So many @dogetail s! :joy:. Not sure if the avi changed. Mobile so smol. In any case, Mush! :heart:

Midnight Suns looks so fun. The Deadpool DLC seems messed up, from reviews.

Twin Mirror. If the story is really well written and told, then heck yes! The Mind Space thing was the best feature of The Sinking City imo. (I was expecting more underwater stuff and more interesting combat in that one, meh

Aragami 2. You guys made me realize that there is a 2 after the name, hee. Also also, remembered that I got Aragami on Chrono ages ago, for $, not coins. Stealth bro. Yes.

Nopes

OTXO - instant nausea
Two Point Campus - uninitiated
Hell Pie - bit weird, nice graphics

5 Likes

Got to think. I already have Red Lantern.

Plus I KNOW I am getting this…

5 Likes

Humble Choice - Febraury 2024 Leak

Humble Choice February 2024 leak

The roster of leaked titles is sourced from the recent article by billbil-kun in Dealabs magazine. The leaker discloses eight PC games potentially featured in the Humble Choice in February 2024.

7 Likes