Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

OMG …Too funny.

“I falled down!” :rofl:

5 Likes

New games at the Humble Choice!

Like the Vault, that’s another easy skip for me. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah I skipped this one right away as well. Only thing I’d be interested in getting would be Trek to Yomi.

5 Likes

It’s a go for me for Road 96 and Arcade Paradise. I love playing arcade games in other games. @K16 turned me onto that kinda fun when he gifted me The Coin Game.

8 Likes

First thought to this one is, which of the titles was meant to be the loss leader? The big reason for anyone to want to get the bundle?

7 Likes

I’m mostly interested on Foretales but Wonderlands also looks okay even though it’s much shorter than Borderlands 3.

Forgot to mention that Deceive Inc. has already been given away by AWA’s Game Vault.

7 Likes

I was never a fan of Borderlands, neither the game mechanics nor humour worked very well for me. I doubt another of Tina’s whacky spinoffs is going to change my mind.

I did hear good things about The Forgotten city, back when it was a skyrim mod, though.

Foretales does look decent, I do like card games and this bundle has two of them. But I’m mostly spending my time playing mahjong when I have time to play games now, entirely for free.

8 Likes

Yup, Foretales is the only thing that interests me here too, and like @Fraggles card games are one of my favourite genres.

7 Likes

I really liked The Forgotten City, it’s a murder mystery story with time travel and a roman setting.
The only other interesting title i see is the fmv one “Who pressed mute on uncle Roger?”, the extended trailer makes it seem like my kind of humor. The steam reviews does make it seem like the gameplay is less impressive.

8 Likes

It’s Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. Naturally not everybody is into it, but that’s the big ticket item brought down to a very reasonable, historically-low price.

I’m considering picking this up just to get Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands myself. I just finished New Tales from the Borderlands and was about to re-play Borderlands 3 anyway while I waited for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands to not cost an arm and a ding-dong. I just need to figure out how Humble Choice Monthly works so I can cancel after I do; not at all interested in subscriptions.

9 Likes

Yep, I am getting it… :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

And the Humble Choice games for this month are in.

Yeah, another month I’ll skip, thank you. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

This is a bit of a weird one. It has a fair number of games the likes I might enjoy, but judging from Steam reviews they are all subpar examples of their genre, like they fit into the “we got X at home” meme.

7 Likes

skip for me. Last month I got 2 coupons so I get the HB Choice septemeber for only 5,5€ Tiny Tinas Wonderland was never that low. The second coupon was 6,5€ for first month after a long break…

6 Likes

I don’t get coupons anymore.

That said, I want this month. House of Ashes and Hellsinger especially. Quarry secondarily. The others idk yet but let me reiterate

:house:

Of

:funeral_urn:

=

:v:

7 Likes

The dark pictures games are games i only want to play with a bunch of people sitting in a couch and passing the controller round. But for me, video games are something i do alone, if i have people coming over I would much rather play board games.

Cool consept though.

7 Likes

Def getting it. 6 out of the 8 on my WL. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Love to hear that!! What an awesome bundle for you. Happy Halloween!! :jack_o_lantern: :ghost:

6 Likes

New games available on Humble Choice.

Looks good. I’m interested on Souldiers (made by Brazilian devs!) and Hardspace.

Unpacking has already been given away through AWA’s Game Vault.

6 Likes

I can’t check myself at the moment and just hoped I’d make it back home before this deadline. Could someone let me know when this monthly paydays is, thanks.

7 Likes