Humble Choice monthly - What Are You Choosing and Why?

I kinda wish I could sub to Humble but they don’t have many payment methods for people who live on SA (it’s just either Paypal or Credit Card which’s the exact same thing here) so I did so.
It’s just an option for you to get the game, and if you can get from Humble then that’s great.

4 Likes

Part of the next Humble Bundle monthly games collection has been leaked by billbil-kun. As usual, we feel compelled to share this information with our readers, considering the source’s reputation for reliable and precise leaks. According to the leaked details, Humble Choice in July 2023 will feature a well-received game similar to Pokemon and an acclaimed single-player RPG developed by Obsidian Entertainment.

Humble Choice July 2023 leak

As seen in the image above, the Humble Choice in July 2023 will likely contain the following:

Will these two games be included in the bundle? We’ll find out soon enough, as the upcoming monthly collection is set to launch on July 4th at 5 PM UTC.

5 Likes

If it’s got those two, I might have to get it.

6 Likes

I have no interest on both so I’ll wait and see what the other games are.

5 Likes

If I can, will consider getting for birth month joy. Temtem at a less eek! price might be worth it

6 Likes

New month, new games at the Humble Choice:

IMO this month’s choice is rather “meh” excluding Yakuza 4.

Game Genre Reviews (Metacritic) Reviews (Steam - All) *Steam Price 1 *Historical Low 2 *HLTB 3 *Platforms 1 Steam Deck Support Notes
The Outer Worlds: Spacer’s Choice Edition RPG -* Mixed(43%) 59.99€ / £49.99 / $59.99 9.99€ / £5.00 / $9.99 13.5 Windows Playable *1.0 User Score
Temtem MMORPG 79 Very Positive (84%)* 44.99€ / £39.99 / $44.99 30.14€ / £26.79 / $30.14 66.5* Windows Verified *Playing Solo
Yakuza 4 Remastered Action, Adventure -* Very Positive (92%) 19.99€ / £15.99 / $19.99 5.34€ / £4.35 / $5.39 21 Windows Unsupported *7.3 User Score
Roadwarden RPG 84 Overwhelmingly Positive (96%) 10.99€ / £8.29 / $10.99 5.69€ / £4.51 / $5.98 11 Windows, macOS, Linux Playable
Kraken Academy!! Action, Adventure -* Very Positive (93%) 14,99€ / £14.99 / $17.99 5.99€ / £5.59 / $7.19 5.5 Windows, macOS, Linux Verified *5.8 User Score
Merchant of the Skies Strategy, Indie, RPG - Very Positive (87%) 14.99€ / £12.99 / $14.99 7.19€ / £5.21 / $7.19 10 Windows, macOS, Linux Verified
Ozymandias: Bronze Age Empire Sim Simulation, Strategy - Very Positive (91%) 14,99€ / £11.99 / $14.99 7,56€ / £7.77 / $9.09 - Windows, macOS Playable
Shotgun King: The Final Checkmate Action, Indie, Strategy -* Very Positive (93%) 9,99€ / £8.99 / $9.99 4,79€ / £3.99 / $4.79 1 Windows Verified *7.8 User Score

2023 FAQ Post

(*1) RRP Data from SteamDB

(*2) Historical Low price for the Steam version of the game and from official retailers only.

(*3) How many hours does it take to beat main story where applicable. Data from https://howlongtobeat.com - may be inaccurate for games with very few entries

Borrowed from:

https://www.reddit.com/r/humblebundles/comments/14qkmgy/july_2023_humble_choice_overview_discussion/

6 Likes

outer worlds = insta yes

5 Likes

Outer Worlds* is pretty good though, definitely worth it.

5 Likes

I’ll pass, and I took the opportunity to finally get the Yakuza Collection on Steam.
Not to mention how even Cyberpunk 2077 also did the “corpos are bad” theme better without hammering it on your head every second.

6 Likes

Idk about outer worlds, not researched it like @SeekerSupreme super seeker. XD

Yakuza is a win though! Now, what to ban this month to get Choice, :thinking:

5 Likes

Release The Kraken!!! :rofl:

5 Likes

I’m not sure this is a good idea, but it’s certainly hilarious :joy:

PS: Some of the scenes might be a bit NSFW

4 Likes

An eldritch horror that is playful and hands out sandwiches. Yea, I’d pet it. Mweeheehee

5 Likes

OMG …Too funny.

“I falled down!” :rofl:

5 Likes

New games at the Humble Choice!

Like the Vault, that’s another easy skip for me. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

Yeah I skipped this one right away as well. Only thing I’d be interested in getting would be Trek to Yomi.

5 Likes

It’s a go for me for Road 96 and Arcade Paradise. I love playing arcade games in other games. @K16 turned me onto that kinda fun when he gifted me The Coin Game.

8 Likes

First thought to this one is, which of the titles was meant to be the loss leader? The big reason for anyone to want to get the bundle?

7 Likes

I’m mostly interested on Foretales but Wonderlands also looks okay even though it’s much shorter than Borderlands 3.

Forgot to mention that Deceive Inc. has already been given away by AWA’s Game Vault.

7 Likes

I was never a fan of Borderlands, neither the game mechanics nor humour worked very well for me. I doubt another of Tina’s whacky spinoffs is going to change my mind.

I did hear good things about The Forgotten city, back when it was a skyrim mod, though.

Foretales does look decent, I do like card games and this bundle has two of them. But I’m mostly spending my time playing mahjong when I have time to play games now, entirely for free.

8 Likes