Humble Bundle: Sonic-30th-anniversary-bundle

Has anyone got this yet? I’m looking at the 6 games in Tier 1, and would like to know if they are 6 individual keys, as I already own “Sonic & SEGA All Stars Racing” (my favorite “kart” racing game of all time) and would like to gift that key.

EDIT: I answered my own question. I bought the $1.00 Tier 1 bundle and got 6 individual Steam keys.

11 Likes

Gotta go faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.

If only the Mania DLC was not tied to the $8 tier. lol

5 Likes

Thanks @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Yikes! What do I do? :thinking:

2021-10-27 15.45.54 steamcommunity.com a5439d38fc27

5 Likes

I was thinking about posting it, but you beat me, I’m not a big fan of Sonic games but the 1st tier looks juicy

Also, @delenn13 what is that program/software or plug-in you use in that capture?

5 Likes

It’s a steam addon…It works on Vivaldi too. Sometimes when Steam is “wonky”, it is not as accurate as usual.

5 Likes

I guess I should explain better what is involved. I have Humble, Fanatical and other gaming sites in my groups which I follow in my feed. Indie Bundle Tracker is a Awesome one to follow. It does a LOT of sites. I also “Follow” any game I have on my wish list.

Then, everyday, sometimes twice, I read my feed/activity. I rate every post and I glance over it to keep track of how much I read. Sometimes you find free stuff or deals…

5 Likes

I’ve been meaning to ask, what do the different colours and letters mean in that screenshot? You’ve posted this sort of screenshot a few times but I never know what they mean. Presumably some of these mean you already own the game, but which…?

6 Likes

You can set your own colours in the program. I have it set for “green” for have and “blue” for wish listed.

4 Likes