Humble Bundle O_O Yaoi Bundle

Now with its own thread. >< I spelled Bundle wrong twice, so tired.

Some of these are teasers with a Vol 1. and naught else. I hate incomplete series, so maybe I’ll do tier 1, maybe not.

Seems designed to introduce as many authors/writers as possible. Maybe @eishiya is familiar with some of them.

5 Likes

Big hands all around.
Of course they’re not going to give you the whole thing in a bundle though, they’re pretty much designed as a cheap entry point for people to try out a variety of things to find something they like enough to become a proper paying customer of.

2 Likes

Nope, not familiar with any of these. I don’t read romance stuff though, so I don’t know many BL authors.

Looks like all the not-just-teasers are in the $25 tier. I suppose for fans of standard BL, that would be a good bundle, that’s a lot of content for $25, and most of the stories seem to be of the same broad types rather than being too disparate. There are also a number of anthologies, which are great for discovering new artists to check out while also being self-contained. If there was a bundle like this with comics more to my taste rather than romance, I’d definitely be tempted.

3 Likes

Yea. That’s the thing. I’ve been watching some lit BL series and man, I am not sorry I stopped reading manga ages ago. Deep story is the point of these things.

Never was into romantic dramas until I watched some with Bunny. Also, a lot of manga contained what Bunny would call “dubious consent”. That’s totally a turn off and likely written by authors who are not fond of BL, in IRL, like legitimately Coz, just why. ><

Not much into trying new authors for above reason. Your stuff, I already know I love. :heart:

2 Likes