Humble Bundle - Jumbo Bundle 11

Some really nice games in this one. Bought Tier 2

10 Likes

yea i grabbed tier 2 too, despite owning some games, only 4bucks was too good to pass up :smile:

tier 1 i think is pretty amazing, 1$ alone for domina is a great deal, and well worth it, add Kingdom new lands which people say is amazing and whatever that other is, it just keeps getting better i think

now i’m just waiting to see what games gets unlocked next week :blush:

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads up! I grabbed Tier 2 as well! :slight_smile:

Fingers crossed!

5 Likes

I think only one game is going to be unlocked… Humble bundle says 10 games are included and there are 9 + the unlock item. However, I still bought tier 2…

4 Likes

Nex Machina and Human Fall Flat.

7 Likes

lol they screwed the hidden ones and they got leaked already?

5 Likes

Apparently so -

Although take with a pinch of salt…

7 Likes

tbh wouldn’t surprise me, think both of those are “left over/repeat” features from a previous humble bundle or monthly too

aaand i realize i have both of those, so if that’s the case, bummer for me
oh well, more to add on the forum giveaways :smile:

6 Likes

I opted for Tier 1 mostly for Domina and the upgrade from Kingdom Classic to New Lands. Though Rusty Lake: Roots looks pretty cool too, even though I’m not a huge fan of point-and-click games.

I’m guessing you already have Orwell from Humble Monthly. So did you buy Tier 2 for N++ or the Tropico games?

5 Likes

yea, sorta
but mildly regretting it now, seeing the next weeks unlocks (if they hold up) :blush:
was more “gambling” something, hopefully, would be worth the extra 2 bucks :smile:
(tropico 5 is a “dlc fest” game, so best bought when it’s the “full package” deal i guess + steam version is “different” than “retail” copies apparently :thinking:)

4 Likes

…well, I suppose I could use another copy of Human Fall Flat

3 Likes

YES, with a resigned sigh…I got the 2nd tier.:pensive:

WTH, Orwell is the only download? Man, they are getting worse and worse.:rage:

4 Likes

Not a fan of DRM?

4 Likes

I think the lack of drm free downloads is probably more the devs than humble. It’s another build to keep track of and keep updated. Lots of studios don’t want to do that since they’re short staffed already. You’d think that titles like Kingdom New Lands that are on GOG would be drm free, but the build for gog is different from the one for humble, which is different from Steam. Do you think that might be it?

Thanks for posting the deals!

6 Likes

I used to be exactly one of these people… I guess that’s one of the reasons that I stayed away from Steam until more recently…

4 Likes

Exactly. I have probably been using Steam for about 3 years. I had an account…because i had all those Humble Bundles. But I never used it.

Probably. When Humble first started, they were PROUD of the fact they had builds for Linux, Mac and Win plus Steam keys…and another company like Steam, Desura(I think). Now, no steam keys for Linux or Mac…and one download for Win, Mac,and Linux.

4 Likes

In this day and age, profit drives everything… Quality and Missions are merely secondary…

4 Likes

Idk it seems like a pretty weak bundle for being named “JUMBO” imho :confused:

4 Likes

Yep, lots of dupes from previous bundles. In fact Kingdom New Lands was in the previous Jumbo Bundle too!

6 Likes

:astonished:
oh snap, humble pulled one under us :joy:

4 Likes