Humble Bundle has been acquired by IGN - Game Over Man, Game Over

I see that Humble Doritos Bundle and all I can think is:

But then… that may be what you had in mind…

2 Likes

When you were looking into buying a yearly subscription and then read this thread

2 Likes

I liked Jane as Thor :broken_heart: (a lot of it because of Thor’s unworthiness but still she makes a good Thor imo)
https://images.moviepilot.com/images/c_limit,q_auto:good,w_600/eagsiynx6pwu3tpzas1h/who-is-the-new-thor-comic-recap-thor-vol-4.jpg

3 Likes

:thinking:
hmm… devolver taking the piss on humble/ign mayhaps?
:smile:

(surely devolver would never take the piss about anything) :joy:

1 Like

No, surely not. Devolver are well renowned for always being deadly serious.

1 Like

unsure hot to gauge this monthly’s reveal unlocks given the whole IGN ordeal

because while “MSRP” might be inflated a bit, (which isn’t uncommon for humble), it’s just hard to to wrap my head around;
-i just got 5 games on my wishlist… for 12 bucks

holy hell this months offering was good on me, even if obviously ignoring the f2p bs tat,
and yea

• residen’t evil 5 might not exactly be favoured, but damn it i wanted to try it anyway, just never felt like paying the asking price, and now i got it for about 2bukcs lol
  • Silence; got a feel that’s gonna scratch a certain itch i’ve had for a while
  • Dead Rising 2, i mean it’s not exactly the bs later installments, it’s the good old, so should be well worthwhile when bored and want to bash some zomboids for a couple of minutes
  • World to the west; thank you!

and the motherload:

i feel like i need a post-bundle cigarette this month

Shadow tactics is the only game in that batch that I’d be happy to have, silence maybe to a certain extent. I probably would have bought the package if Shadow tactics was the early unlock title. But then gotten quite annoyed with the package as it unlocked with a bunch of f2p junk. All together I think I did the right thing to stay out, I’ll get shadow tactics at some point on it’s own.

1 Like

yea, i think if it wasn’t because pure coincidence all those 5 games were on my wishlist for one reason or another, i’d have been pretty dissatisfied with this months bundle too with the f2p stuff taking up such prominent space and oldies like res evil and dead rising
(imagine the potential outrage had they led with Shadow Tactis as early unlock just to reveal those other 3 at the end of month lol)

It’s funny…I look at that bundle (as someone who is not a subscriber) and feel that I’m not missing out much by not signing up, and actually expected Gnuffi to be outraged. Of the bigger names, both Resident Evil games have been bundled before in Capcom bundles (albeit not the Gold edition of 5), Dead Rising 2 also bundled before in a Capcom bundle, two Free to Play games (which I wouldn’t play anyway) and some weird stuff.

Silence looks ok, as does Shadow Tactics although for me Stealth based gameplay is a bit of a turnoff.

tbh i was completely prepared to get all upset and mopey, -until my jaw dropped because those 5 games just so happened to be on my wishlist

like i said, for me it was good,
but had it not been the case, where all the cards fell perfectly like that, i’d probably have been disgruntled with the bundle. Since i can see how a bunch of it, (like half), wouldn’t appeal to most people in the same sense
(only reason i didn’t already have dead rising 2 or res evil 5 was holding out from previous offers that was “not worth it”-at the time)

so i’m happy i got lucky this month considering the actual contents

but i’m also at the same time still a bit annoyed with them tacking on like 30$+ “supposed cost” for the f2p tat… if they had left the msrp at 170, i wouldn’t have batted an eye, but they juuust had to raise it that extra, to make it seem like the tat had value…