Humble Bundle: Arma 2018 Bundle

6 Likes

Insane bundle, 1 of my most played games… too bad i have most of it already. :wink:

3 Likes

Is there a point in buying Arma anymore when everything popular that has sprung from the game has been made into their own games? Except I suppose if you really want to get into the milsim thing I guess.

3 Likes

In my whole life I have never ever seen a bundle I am so completely and utterly uninterested in getting.

They did it again!

13 Likes

I ask a question like this every time i see a new cod or battlefield when its the same as the last 10 games.

4 Likes

isn’t this the 3rd time they have this “arma complete” bundle? :thinking: :man_facepalming:

i know 1 and 2 sure as sht have been bundled a bunch before, and almost feels like it was “yesterday”, cmn Humble, you can do better :confounded:

7 Likes

That probably is why it is the “ARMA 2018” and not the “ARMA Complete” Bundle :joy::joy:

The people and Humble lack creativity :thinking:

7 Likes

There’s actually a sensible reason for that.

5 Likes

I somehow lost interest in most of the bundles since the website was bought by IGN. I think there’s a little change. Even the beat the average and so on seem to be way more expensive than before.

Kinda like Steam a few years ago and now.

9 Likes

I was late to the party. IGN already had it by the time I came across HB.

I really loved the last indie bundle. Mini Metro and Action Henk are super fun. I bought that mainly for Superhot, but found these two gems in the process. Also looking forward to trying Rakuen and Soma. Good bundle there.

I just subscribed in March because I wanted Dark Souls III. $12 seemed like a great deal for that plus a DLC. I still have to play that!

Haven’t been too impressed since then, though. When Destiny 2 was announced for June’s Monthly, I started to wonder. I hope the rest of the bundle has something good, although I’ve heard really great things about Pillars of the Earth.

I also bought the Hooked on Multiplayer bundle on the off-chance I might play with someone here, but I work so much that I haven’t had the time to even try the games yet.

Yeah… What. a. mess.

9 Likes

Yeah… I’m gonna take a pass on this one

4 Likes

Me too! I bought their bundles from the first bundles when they had World of Goo, Gish, Samorost and Aquaria.I loved Aquaria.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Humble_Bundles

Nowadays, in my opinion, I don’t like the name but Fanatical has the best bundles of all. They aren’t perfect and they do have some snoozers…:sleeping:

I already have all of the first level of this humble bundle, Probably got it through some other bundle I bought.

7 Likes

I remember that I got ARMA just to be able to play DAY Z when it was new and before it was its own game. Was super tricky and ended up maybe playing 3 games and then ever again. Never played ARMA itself. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes
3 Likes

very similar sentiments as to how I felt as well…

5 Likes

Unfortunately I agree with the majority on here about the Arma bundle.
It just isn’t that appealing at all.
I can’t even remember the last bundle (from humble bundle) I bought even at tier 1. It’s a shame, they do need to step it up and not give us another at the same level as the Bob Ross bundle :rofl:

7 Likes

Fanatical has at least one good game in most of it’s bundles lately, and the bundle prices of $1.49 - $2.99 are such a great deal for that one game alone. The other games in the bundle are just a bonus to me.

Really great prices for at least one good game plus a handful of effectively free snoozers.

I still want to have hope for Humble. Not giving up so quickly, but, then again, I just got here. I know some of you have been putting up with a steady decline for a long time.

4 Likes