HUMBLE BUILT TO SURVIVE BUNDLE

Tier 1

Tier 2

Tier 3

Well, I was a bit quiet in the forums these days, but we are back, about the bundle… well it’s ok I guess, nothing drew my attention aside from Life is feudal, I suppose this bundle isn’t meant to me but someone would find it tempting

10 Likes

Hey @Donluis524 . ^^

It’s cute I think, but mainly eyeing Mad Max, just looks like it’d be so fun to play (badly, lol).

7 Likes

mad max is the unique give miy attention the rest meh

8 Likes

I can largely recommend Generation Zero, at least at this price. It’s a pretty janky game still, @M00 and I played it for a while and we’d run into a weird bug once or twice an hour. But the environments are beautiful and very well crafted, the shooting is good and so far we’ve had no issues with multiplayer lag across a continent.

7 Likes

Just wanna mention that the binding of Isaac is on sale, probably nothing special aside from the fact that the last time it was on discount was on 2017 so, heads up to everyone who wanna catch it

Also if you see the Dovetail 2021 Publisher Weekend you’ll get these steam icons

8 Likes

Those sites are scummy and borderline illegal, please don’t mention them here.

7 Likes

@Donluis524 Interesting find! I’ve hear a lot about the game. Guess I’ll check that out. ^^

6 Likes

Guilty, Officer

6 Likes

I own most of the games but I dig this bundle.

6 Likes

Nothing for me, since I already have Mad Max and the rest don’t interest me.

Mad Max is fun and I recomend it, but if that’s the only game you’re eyeing, you can get it cheaper on GMG.

6 Likes

Thanks @Donluis524 :sparkles::dizzy::sparkles:

(I think “Mad Max” would have been the only one I’d have my eye on now)

5 Likes

Thanks, @Donluis524 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

@Donluis524 how did you get those icons?

6 Likes

For searching this emoji on market - “Dovetail 2021 Publisher Weekend”

7 Likes

To be honest, I just click on the publisher sale page, then suddenly I got the icons

EDIT: I just let the page open on another tab and then

6 Likes

I got “stuff” just watching this broadcast few minutes

5 Likes

Yeah got it. Tried both methods in the same time, but it took like 20 minutes till I received some items. Thanks.

6 Likes

I must have watched at least an hour, not because I thought I needed to, but it was a relaxing time to sit back and watch the English countryside and listen to a British voice. I did check and saw I got the 3 backgrounds. :railway_track:

6 Likes

Stream started (for free stuff :eyes:)

4 Likes

thanks again mate

4 Likes