HUMBLE BETTER FUTURES BUNDLE

T1:

BTA:

T2:

Already own Torchlight and Throne of Lies, but I think T1 should be a good deal for some pals around here. :yum:

7 Likes

Nice bundle if you dont own anything.

BTA currently is a very good value (3.40 euro) , though i’m only interested in Road Redemption as i own everything else so i think i’ll skip.

5 Likes

I love torchlight 2 and I’m sure I’ll love the first one, plus that Agent A game looks pretty good (point and click and nice cartoony graphics) :sunflower:

6 Likes

thanks @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

They seem to have added Vanquish and some random DLC and a coupon to the BTA

6 Likes

I think it would probably help a little bit if they put Vanquish out right at the beginning :joy:

3 Likes

This is a strong proposition for Vanquish alone.

4 Likes

i really want Vanquish, but I bought the first tier in the beginning before it was added. seems a bit weird to buy it again but then the BTA tier. I also have everything else in that tier.

4 Likes

Not entirely sure but I believe you can raise your bid as it were to upgrade your purchase to a higher tier, at least I seem to recall being able to do so at some point in the past.

5 Likes

Hm. BTA is 4.14 for me… Worth it for Vanquish tbh.

4 Likes

Oh wow, I didn’t know that.
I just tried it and it worked, took a little while to find out how though since it is written pretty small.
Thanks for the help!

5 Likes