Humble Best of BANDAI NAMCO Bundle

If I hadn’t bought their last Bandai Namco bundle (and Code Vein Digital Deluxe Edition during HB’s recent sale) I would have definitely purchased this one. There’s about 5 repeats from that bundle (Humble Bandai Namco Bundle 4), at least from the ones that I can recall (ie. Tekken 7, Tales of Berseria, Katamari Damacy Reroll, Pac-Man 256, and RAD).

The only game that I’d want from this bundle is Tales of Zestiria. If someone has a spare or doesn’t want it, I’d be up for trading for it.

11 Likes

Not a bad price for Code Vein or Tekken.

Thanks @Luxen

7 Likes

That tier 2 is super nice. Had katamari and Tekken WL’d for a while now. Kinda wishing I hadn’t just bought AC:Odyssey.

7 Likes

Would just be getting top tier if I were to do it, so unsure if I should, recently splurged a bunch of money on games already.

7 Likes

the only games I would be potentially interested in I refuse to buy or play on my machine

7 Likes

Yeah, there’s enough games here that I would like to play that the $20 top tier would be an acceptable value proposition, but thanks to denuvo it just wont happen.

5 Likes

Thanks @Luxen :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Gonna pass on this. Spent too much money as it is this month. :crazy_face:

3 Likes