5 Likes

A CASE OF DISTRUST: HEK24-AEPHX-F6JY5
THE COMA 2: VICIOUS SISTERS: I67V6-TDNZ5-DPEE8

5 Likes

:sweat_smile:

4 Likes

LITTLE BIG WORKSHOP: JYD92-4WTJC-NDVQ8
GENESIS ALPHA ONE DELUXE EDITION: I6QW7-RMGJ8-ZZFLG

And that concludes this months Humble leftovers for my part. Hope someone who snagged keys got something they’re going to enjoy for a little while.

5 Likes

Well, hopefully a bot is not grabbing them. lol thanks for your generosity @Sortskjegg! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah. Good point. Next time I’ll put some antimeasures into the keys incase someone is being naughty.

6 Likes

@Pylinaer, I saw you are interested in one of these.

6 Likes

about that. I got hit by the CRS, so I have my own stack to give out lol.

8 Likes

I have American fugitive to spare, if anyone really wanted that one.

5 Likes

Thanks for the keys, @Sortskjegg :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

The best antibot measure I know of is making a picture with the key text in Paint and uploading it - because it stumps bots (they only detect text). Also thanks everyone who gave their key here!

5 Likes

Didn’t know you gave keys away. My suggestion would be if someone wants them they’ll get it through private messages like you do in giveaways.

5 Likes

I suppuse if you give a key you can do it using the way u want, but laying them would make just one person claim it (don’t missunderstand me i appreciate the gesture @Sortskjegg) and would not be really fair

5 Likes

Yeah, fair enough. But what if they set some rules, like 1 or 2 keys per person ?

5 Likes

Didn’t get any but thanks a lot for sharing the game keys!

3 Likes