Humble 2023 September leftovers (off-brand edition) [Closed]

Off-brand because it’s not from Sortskjegg XD

Anyway I really wanted to play Wonderlands so I picked up the month. After I got Wonderlands, the wife took the games she wanted and we’re left with these. But games being what they are, and the old saying about trash and treasure, surely somebody here wants them.

Anyway, usual rules. First come, first served. Leave a comment with the game you want and I’ll PM you. I’m in NA so don’t be surprised if there are region lock shenanigans.

DECEIVE INC. [Gone]
PATCH QUEST [Gone]
AUTONAUTS VS PIRATEBOTS [Gone]

12 Likes

Could I have PATCH QUEST?
Thank you for the game

4 Likes

Thanks for giving away games!

4 Likes

If harryor can’t have patch quest for some reason, can I?
I appreciate your generosity either way.

3 Likes

I got a success reply, is there another one you might like?

2 Likes

No, it’s quite alright, I hope harryor enjoys it. It was only that one and the two card games that really looked worth my time.

3 Likes

Yeah, the wife grabbed the card games right up XD. Sorry 'bout that - to be honest I’m not a fan of this type of giveaway myself (too opportunistic feeling?) but I understand the appeal from the giver standpoint of not having to put much work into it. So, in keeping with tradition, here we are…

4 Likes

Thanks for your generosity @BlivetWidget :sparkles: :dizzy: :sparkles:
AUTONAUTS VS PIRATEBOTS please?

EDIT: Got autonauts vs piratebots, thank you so much!

4 Likes

DECEIVE INC. please :eyes:
upd: thank you

5 Likes

Okay that’s a wrap, thanks for giving these games good homes, all.

4 Likes

Good show @BlivetWidget ^^

PS. Off brand. :joy:. Reminds me of some Steven He skits.

5 Likes

Well, since @delenn13 is not here either I might as well say this:

Thanks @BlivetWidget! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

again lose this :sob:

5 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @BlivetWidget :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes