Humble 2023 February leftovers [ENDED]

I already have Fallout and Shady and the rest didn’t tickle my fancy…
I’m EU, so the games may be regionlocked to EU. I’ll PM the codes on a first come, first serve basis. Leave a comment if you want any of these.

Fallout 1
Five Dates

Fallout 76 [GONE]
Fobia - St.Dinfna Hotel [GONE]
Othercide [GONE]
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous [GONE]
Scourgebringer [GONE]
Shady Part of Me [GONE]
Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales [GONE]

14 Likes

Can I have Scourgebringer please? :slight_smile:
Thanks for the great generosity once again… you are incredible!

2 Likes

If you would be so kind, thank you.

1 Like

“Fallout 76” please? Thanks for your big heart!

2 Likes

Could I have Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales?

2 Likes

Could I have Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel?

2 Likes

shady part of me

2 Likes

Can I request Othercide?

Edit: Thank you @Sortskjegg :+1:

2 Likes

Came late for this one but in my defense I wasn’t that much interested in the games available, plus I’ve got Hogwarts Legacy last month through Alienware Arena so I’m pretty satisfied. :wink:

Not to mention that a new expansion is coming to Forza Horizon 5 at the end of the month so I’m looking forward to test it out.

Yeah, I’m starting to “explore” my game libraries and appreciate them more. See you on the next Humble month! (which’s this one, heh.)

4 Likes

howharts legacy my pc explode i think XD

3 Likes

Too late for Five Dates? (=✖ᆽ✖=)

2 Likes

I’m running this on my budget PC on Medium settings and everything’s fine so far. However sometimes the audio skips and there’s a bunch of heavy loading here and there. But even so I can play the game fine.

Here’s my PC - Little Onyx

4 Likes

thanks for the info mate but the game is expensive and i dont have money ajajaj

5 Likes

Understandable. That game is really pricey so I was very fortunate to get a key.

I’d like to suggest to wait for a sale but I don’t think this game will have one so soon, and if it does it’s not gonna be a good discount.

3 Likes

Well, I missed it. Was at the doctor. Thanks @Sortskjegg :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Still amazing like always :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes