Humble 2022 November leftovers [ENDED]

Nothing I want for myself this month.
I’m EU, so the games may be regionlocked to EU. I’ll PM the codes on a first come, first serve basis. Leave a comment if you want any of these.

Eldest Souls [GONE]
Hell Let Loose [GONE]
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fate Edition [GONE]
Morbid [GONE]
Railroad Corporation [GONE]
Raji: An Ancient Epic [GONE]
Roboquest [GONE]
Shadow Tactics: Aiko’s Choice [GONE]
Unmetal [GONE]

13 Likes

Morbid, please.

Edit: Thanks for the key, it worked! :smile:

Also whoever gets Kingdoms of Amalur will have a good surprise since the game is really good. :wink:

3 Likes

Shadow Tactics: Aiko’s Choice

2 Likes

Could I have Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning - Fate Edition?
Thank you for the game

4 Likes

Hell Let Loose pls! Thanks so much.

3 Likes

Roboquest please and thanks

Thanks for the key and it worked fine.

3 Likes

Ouch. I just got out of bed. got a terrible headache,

Could I have Raji: An Ancient Epic for @Danacscott please. :star_struck:

EDTED: Thanks so much, Sweetie :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Eldest Souls, if it’s still available.

Thank you!

4 Likes

Railroad Corporation, or if gone, Unmetal.
(this is the first time I’ve ever been here early enough to ask for anything - woohoo :nerd_face:)

EDIT: “Railroad Corporation” key does say: “Sorry, but this product is not available for purchase in this country. Your product key has not been redeemed.” I’m not sure, maybe Unmetal would work for USA?

EDIT: Unmetal DID work for USA! Thank you! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

uhhh again dammit XD

4 Likes

I think “Railroad Corporation” might still be available, since that key did not work for me in USA, you might be able to ask for it? :eyes:

4 Likes

From SteamDB, Railroad Corporation seems to have Europe and ROW regions, so it will probably activate only for European accounts.

5 Likes

the train games not my style thanks anyway XD

4 Likes

Thanks so much @delenn13 and the wonderfully good egg @Sortskjegg. I was waiting for an overseas call that didn’t come through at the time. Really grateful to you both.

Hope Humble gives you better shinies you want next time @Sortskjegg.

@narcotic waves Welcjpome back to castle.

5 Likes

Used to play a lot of Hell Let Loose but after a while it became clear that it will never leave EA and devs pretty much abandoned it to rot.

Shame.

4 Likes