Humble 1C Publishing Bundle

This is such a weird bundle, in the 10E tier featuring one game previously in the Monthly and one game previously in a dollar tier and the only game in the highest tier was previously in a Fanatical bundle. Also, 1C fired me after a month of betatesting without a warning, so screw them

8 Likes

I think most of the games in the 10€ tier has been in a monthly. Stygian, Fell seal and Deep sky Derelicts, I’m pretty sure at least.

6 Likes

I think DsD wasn’t, but it was in the dollar tier of the RPG bundle (mind you, BTA had Pillars of Eternity, Tyranny and Cat Quest). I did forget about Stygian tho, you’re right

6 Likes

Devil’s Hunt is also currently in the Reaper Bundle 5 over at Fanatical (which gets you that + 8 other games for $4.99). Other than that, I do feel like I’ve seen a couple of these in other bundles at Fanatical or elsewhere over the past few months.

Sorry to hear about getting fired all of a sudden btw.

6 Likes

wait someone is stealing my job, hmmm, well i guest…

And yeah, i remember bought deep sky derelics for 1 dolar with 2 more games like 1 year ago, i agree with you, this is an odd bundle

4 Likes

Nuts. I see and don’t argue with the rage against the 1C.

I own most of those except 7.62 High Calibre. Dang, do I wish I had waited on Devil’s Hunt to be bundled instead of sale, but dems the breaks. Thought my compy would have been done already too, so yea. Plans and all that.

Fell Seal in the $12 tier is an odd choice, seeing as how it was in a monthly. It seems like someone at Humble is as forgetful as I am. :thinking:

In fact, I like most of the games under their umbrella. Just noted.

4 Likes

For 1€, Devil’s Hunt, Haimrik and Shiny seem interesting. Has anyone played them? Are they recommendable?

@DecadentHamster sorry for your situation with 1C

6 Likes

Devil’s Hunt is awful, legit one of the worst games I have played. Unsatisfying, monotonous, a bad bad story (that ends on a cliffhanger which will never get resolved cause the studio went bankrupt) and so on rails you might as well watch a movie. Didn’t play the other ones

6 Likes

Thanks @DecadentHamster :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

So I heard… and it’s sad, because it could have been very good. Did you ever find the book that it’s based on? I haven’t been able to snag it anywhere.

4 Likes

I think it was only released in Poland, as the whole project was an ego trip for a random football player (who wrote the book, got it released only on the fact he played in some okayish clubs, then made a game based on his own book). I am not sure it was even translated to English :<

5 Likes

O_O only in original language. Nuts. sigh Ah well, it’s one of those things then. Disappointing though.

4 Likes

Thanks @DecadentHamster :sparkles:

Also, thanks for choosing a great username. :nerd_face::hugs::smirk:

5 Likes

Did you release a game with them?:thinking::joy:

4 Likes

Not really, they only count people who worked on the project from beginning to end. I simply worked too short. In the month I was there I worked on 4 different projects

4 Likes

There’s only one thing I want at each tier :frowning:

4 Likes