Human: Fall Flat - Steam key giveaway @SteelSeries

1500 keys, starts at 20:15 UTC, https://games.steelseries.com/giveaway/1741506643/

7 Likes

Omfg everyone is sucking up to China with this Lunar New Year stuff…

4 Likes

What’s wrong with Lunar new year lol ppl have celebrated this for years :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: unless they r doing it purely for Chinese audience

3 Likes

It’s just capitalism at work - it’s a 1.4 billion person market! :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Did anyone manage to pick up one of these keys? The giveaway page only loads partially, so I’m guessing they’re being bombarded by the bot brigade.
Not that I expected to snag one two whole hours after the original post. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

All gone… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @SeekerSupreme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Slept right through it but I already have it.

2 Likes

Damn, I missed it again. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s in many Asian countries and goes back a long long ways. China just happens to be the biggest country that celebrates it. Nevertheless, it’s a huge commercial market, clearly, and thus everyone who can benefit will try to jump in too.

Human Fall Flat is a good game, on the other hand, and hopefully people have a chance to try it out.

7 Likes

Reminds me Vietnamese zodiac is the one to have a cat in it. Cats would be happy because in the Chinese Zodiac story the cats lost out on the race :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yea Japan has the envelope money thing too for the kids tho i think they do that on jan 1st.

4 Likes

Singapore too. I have a few of “my kids” there and I still hear from them. One has gone on to be a Doctor. Very proud of her.

3 Likes

Wasn’t that a Britney Spears song? :grinning:

3 Likes

Totally agree with it. I mean come on. It’s a festival. It’s not like an evil fetish or something.
So don’t be afraid, cause it certainly won’t bite :wink:

3 Likes

It reminds me of fruit basket :nerd_face:

3 Likes

They should have more keys soon. I’m in the waiting room haha

3 Likes

Ok they are saying that it’s all gone already. And I couldn’t even get pass the wait room. RIP

3 Likes

Yup, same here. I’ve entered the waiting room on the hour and just got the “No keys remaining” a couple of minutes ago.
Maybe I should have connected from China:D

3 Likes

So no keys at all lol x3

2 Likes

I had forgotten about that anime.

3 Likes

You’ve at least managed to get into the waiting room. I’ve been refreshing the page for a day now and get only headers and footers on the giveaway page, no actual content. :sob:

4 Likes