How many coins do you guys have? :D

Hello Guys iv registered here when i saw Totalbiscuit vid so im celebrating 2 years of being here with u guys :smiley: so i’m here to ask how many coins have u collected so far? i have like 37.648 coins iv bought some games so i had like around 45K coins and i must say this site and the mods are equally amazing :smiley:

15 Likes

423480_1

-not kidding, i really do :wink:

:joy:

17 Likes

ahahah :smiley: niiice

7 Likes

13.5 k

11 Likes

all kidding aside, think i had like “only” 19k and change last i checked, -i keep buying stuff :blush:
(and yes last i saw was around today’s deal reset, that’s how bad my memory is) :smile:

11 Likes

Just got my 11th legendary chest today and i’m sitting at 14,295.:smile:

10 Likes

I’m sitting with 10 913 and I’m just like @Animosity with 4 days behind from the start of the coin system :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t regret a single game I got for free from Chrono

Edit: Oh, I got the chest yesterday … so I’m sorry @Animosity - you are 5 days behind … someone might be kind enough to break his streak so we can catch up? :smiley:

9 Likes

It’s all good @onLooSe. I saw TotalBiscuit’s vid about chrono and i was like i’ll check it out later so it’s on me.

8 Likes

Started on the real day one. Currently sitting on 25,514 coins, after having bought six games.

7 Likes

10 797

8 Likes

as of now 10,837 coins.

8 Likes

Despite being the guy who buys every poop related title to hit the store (as well as a few others) I’m currently stashing:
CCoins

13 Likes

10,943 just bought a game…Nice website, good to be friendly…

9 Likes

wow, u bought everything already?? lol

8 Likes

About 27K :blue_heart:

7 Likes

1k, Not around 1k but exactly 1k.

13 Likes

Over 13,000. But I have gotten some really GREAT games from the shop!

9 Likes

1105! I’m hoping by the time something I really really want comes to the shop, I’ll have enough for it! Looking at everyone’s totals, I feel like its definitely an achievable goal!

12 Likes

49,746 coins

10 Likes

11 Likes