How many bonus Coins do the daily deals give?

I am 13 Spins away from the Legendary Chest, and I wanted to get ready for the 5 new games on the Chrono Shop later today.

I am considering on buy a daily deal to top off on some coins, but I was wondering, how many do they give per purchase?

Thanks!

6 Likes

I believe its different from deal to deal. You can see how many it is by clicking the “buy game” button

7 Likes

I had no idea there were bonus coins for buying games! Whaaaaaaaaa :exploding_head: Was this always implemented because I swear I’ve never seen that. I haven’t bought in a long time so this is news to me.

5 Likes

I bought Trine the other day and I got 100 pts. It was 9.99 US

4 Likes

Can’t remember if it was there from the start of the coin system (in fact I don’t believe it was), but its has been there for quite a while

5 Likes

I don’t know either. I don’t remember.

4 Likes

That’s really cool that it was there.

4 Likes

I do know, and remember. It was implemented back in early 2018 when the streak system was changed.

Edit: https://206.81.1.216/t/patch-notes-3-16-18/8810
The patchnotes for it, march 2018.

5 Likes

Yeah I had a feeling that was the case, I have a vague memory of myself and some others suggested that doing that would be a good idea.

3 Likes

Seems to be the cost of the game rounded up to the nearest USD and multiplied by 100 (erm more like by ten).

But if one bought more than one key, it would not multiply by the number of keys bought, which I have to say makes no sense.

2 Likes

Well shit, I still wouldn’t have enough then. Oh well, guess we suffer today :))))

2 Likes