How do I change my Profile Name?

I registered some years ago thanks to Delenn, who I know from the gamegiveawayoftheday site. So I created an account, but when my kids were going through exams, I sort of dropped out for a couple of years. I tried to sign in using the email I used previously after seeing a thread I wanted to contribute to, but couldn’t remember my password, so I created a new one. When I went to my profile my account name i.e. Ske7JHgrGb just looked like a jumble of letters and not a name. I don’t remember creating this name and I’ve tried to change it, but don’t see how I can . Is it possible that a moderator or administrator could change it to my usual online name which is Whiterabbit-uk. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hey Wabbit,

I tried to change the name. Wouldn’t let me. We need TPTB.

Oh, @lonin, @dusty, @frst and @Ernin8t0r could you please help the Wabbit out???

TIA :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Or you could email…help@chrono.gg

3 Likes

I’ve updated your username, but you’ll need to sign out of both the main site and the forum and sign back in and it should be updated.

3 Likes

Just sayin’, I’m kinda the reason this feature exists haha. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If @lonin’s suggestion doesn’t work, try a blood sacrifice to the Elmo gods. We’ll look into it.

0a5dd926-6a8e-4a20-a114-45651a1cef50

5 Likes

Does sacrificing me work as well?

4 Likes

Thanks, signing out now

4 Likes

And it worked.:hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome back i guess? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Petition to make evil Elmo the official mascot of chrono.gg

5 Likes

I'mnotupsetI'mnotupsetI'mnotupsetI'mnotupset

YES

4 Likes

/wonders when @Danacscott is gonna “pet” That Wrascally Wabbit. :thinking:

5 Likes

Too busy petting me and @Enki i guess :smiley:

6 Likes

Or has watched Monty Python and the Holy Grail and is aware that attempting to pet the “fluffy rabbit” might not end so well.

6 Likes

This. Yes. :stuck_out_tongue:

@delenn13 First one must find him online. O_O Whiterabbit runs around a lot at home too it seems.

@DontBeSilly & @Enki pets :heart:

6 Likes

:slight_smile: A little belated, Thanks :slight_smile:

6 Likes

You gotta watch out for Sesame Workshop first. And HBO, which is owned by Warner Bros or Warner Media, whichever comes first.

3 Likes