Back to Today's Deal

<Higurashi When They Cry Hou> free first chapter plus 75% off bundle

Free to keep the first chapter for now.

Plus a 75% off bundle.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/14966/Hinamizawa_Virus_Bundle/

Absolutely excellent horror VN. The anime series are great as well if you’d prefer to take in part of the story with slightly less reading, even though the styles are a bit dated.

I actually have the anime sitting on my disk for ages.:joy: I think I will start watching it and see if I want to grab the game.

I heard there will be a new season for the anime as well. Possibly to catch up with the final chapter??

T_T Me wants. I shouldn’t, but a horror VN deemed excellent by our esteemed Game Master… Me wants… T_T

Play the first episode, it’s free.

I’ve actually had a key for it for a long time, just didn’t activate it to only then get “stuck” wanting more. Truth though, gonna play this first and see if I really really like how it goes.

Thanks, @pegasusz :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

great series you won’t regret watching or reading, just to clarify dude:

• all the chapters of this game released ages ago
  • mangagamer licensed the series in 2016 I believe and just now finished localizing the series
  • the 2006 and 2007 anime adapt the whole story from the games
  • the 2020 anime is a remake of the story so if you don’t like the art and animation of the 2006 anime just wait for the new one

Thanks for the info! I think I will try a few episodes first and see where I shall go from there.:yum: