Highest Coins Leaderboard

Hi everyone, once I found out about Chrono.gg a few months ago I’ve been loving it!

I was wondering if there is a “high score leader board” for users with the highest coin count? It would just be cool to know!

3 Likes

The best we have is a thread where people can boast about their streaks, Dusty may or may not be working on a ladder, don’t hold your breath through.

https://206.81.1.216/t/statistics-on-streaks/3614

6 Likes

@dusty :sunny:

1 Like

If this gets added, I hope it’ll have an option for people to opt out of being included, or to be included anonymously.

Personally though, I feel like a longest streak leaderboard would make more sense than a coins one. A leaderboard for coins would discourage people from spending them.

4 Likes

+1, I would want to be on the leaderboard instead of buying games :smiley:

2 Likes

I wonder if a current streak one would work, if you lose the streak down to the bottom you go.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d be mad disappointed I bought a single game for a friend, otherwise I wouldn’t have spend anything. Still curious to see it, though. @dusty teased it eons ago, wonder if that ever gets made. :smiley:

I made a leader board thing when we hit 210 if you’re really curious, featuring those who wanted to participate https://206.81.1.216/t/statistics-on-streaks/3614/285?u=fraggles

I feel a leader board for longest streak is kind of pointless as there’s nothing you can do to climb it other than wait for others to make a mistake. Having sat around at “Max day-1” since the start I know that struggle already, I’ll never be on top unless everyone who got here day 1 messes up. A more interesting leader board in my opinion would be how many coins you’ve earned split by days participated. That would show how lucky you’ve been in the random rolls not how early you signed up or how few games you’ve purchased. Such a lead board would also be more dynamic and actually change a little.

1 Like

I’d rather not have an rng based leader board either to be honest.

2 Likes

Personally I find the idea of a leader board at all pointless. But if we’re going to have one then at least it could show some sort of interesting information?

4 Likes

I don’t really feel the need for any leader boards either but if we’re gonna have any I’d rather it be something people have worked for.

1 Like

I don’t see the need for one either. But I really don’t want one for the amount of coins you have at the moment. I have seen too many ppl buy something for other ppl with their own coins on this forum. The coin leaderboard would discourage that practice.

7 Likes

Well, when I started I liked the appeal of earning free coins. I made it a personal mission to never miss a day - but then I missed a day. Maybe the “longest streak” instead of a “coins” board?

1 Like