Help :s

Hi guys, it’s my first time doing a publication: .s but I do know if there is a way to get the game The escapits free. obviously not pirate

1 Like

Do you mean The Escapist, that scape the prison one?

If so, unless you have something to trade for it, the best I can tell you to do is to tag along and wait for someone to put it in a giveaway.

5 Likes

Well, usually a free game means someone is kind enough to have purchased it initially and then decided to give to someone else. You might find someone willing to just donate a spare game if possible.

Though from what I read, Your comment seems to say that you know where/how to get this. I think I am just reading it incorrectly.

5 Likes

tenor

10 Likes

+1. btw if you desperately want that game try r/GiftofGames/ If you fullfill the requirements and post a request MAYBE someone will gift you a game

3 Likes

Arrgh, let it be said, there be nutin’ wrong wit’ being a pirate.

Tis true, a fun-lovin’ inclusive bunch we be, me matey!

Shiver me timbers, yarr-harr!

7 Likes

Of course I have to bring up the Pirate King song from Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance

6 Likes

https://youtu.be/JiyEP02KNZw

6 Likes

i think i’m missing something here ?
OP is asking for a free game(the escapists)? or saying that there is a way to get escapists for free, -which isn’t a pirated version(but not saying what it is) ? or just asking for directions if there is a way to acquire it, that isn’t pirating?
anyways, good luck either way? :+1: :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I continue to be confused as well. At least our gnome friend is with me on the :thinking::exploding_head: bus…

4 Likes