help me find the title of a movie

As in Pavarotti? I honestly don’t remember that but I guess that isn’t really my scene.

3 Likes

No sorry as in Pavlova. I’ve always got food on the brain.

2 Likes

Ah sorry, since it was about people before my mind continued down that path, should have thought of that, we do shorten it to pav. Yep that something that I think is still in contention between Australia and New Zealand and I don’t know if that will ever be solved to be honest, even looking at the wikipedia page it seems the Americans are trying to claim it as well Pavlova (cake) - Wikipedia. The one thing we do agree on is that pavlova is delicious.

5 Likes

I refuse to believe it was created in America, nearly all of the Americans I’ve spoken to have no idea what a good pav is.

It is absolutely delicious though, it’s probably my favorite dessert.

Also for all you other cooks/bakers out there, this is my favorite meringue recipe to use in a pavlova. https://www.donnahay.com.au/recipes/special-occasions/no-fail-meringue-mixture

2 Likes

Nah I do still have it in my totally legal movie folder but I haven’t had the time (or will) to watch it yet.

3 Likes

Glad to hear it, keep it that way (though if you do for some insane reason watch it please let me know your thoughts on it).

4 Likes