Heavy Dreams -- Free For Limited Time (Steam--Ends Sept 15)

This is a new Steam game that launched today:

It will be free until Sept 15, 2018.

The premise is that you find a boy’s laptop and you go through it to find out why it ended up where it did.

It’s supposedly partly puzzles, partly mini-games. (I don’t know about the quality of the game.)

So if you are interested, go claim your copy now!

15 Likes

Seems to be a theme at the moment with all these lost phones.
Who keeps leaving all these devices laying around without password protecting them?

10 Likes

hm, for some reason getting this game doesn’t add to your total number of games

3 Likes

It looks like a time limited thing at the moment, despite what the “News” post says…

2 Likes

“After 9/15, however, the game will cost $2.99, though if you downloaded it earlier than that you’re all set.”

Download it now and keep forever it seems.

3 Likes

Um haha that wouldn’t be me…um. yeah…

2 Likes

Not the convenient “sits happily in your library being ignored” kind of free though…more the “takes up a tiny amount of space on your hard drive and gets forgotten” type of free :frowning:

3 Likes

65.9 MB!

Though it might count as a plus one after it goes on sale. I think that’s a thing.

3 Likes

nah, u dont have to install it

2 Likes

I think this is the “Add to your library and be free forever” kind. I think that it just is only free for 2 weeks after launch.

@harith, Steam never counts something that is listed as “Free” in the store as a +1 in your counts. As @orbus already pointed out, once the game goes on sale, it should count as one.

6 Likes