Have you guys "sold out"?

I don’t like to use this phrase because it is often used way to often and in the wrong way, but that is the only way I can think of to describe what has been going on with this site as of late. I have no problem is you are sponsored by a gaming convention and sell their games, but I do still expect the great deals I have come to love this site for. The past few days worth of deals have been really lack-luster, coming to a head with to days deal of 17% of a $15 dollar game. I don’t mean to be ungrateful, and I know you guys need to make money, but I also would like to save money.

1 Like

Totally fair criticism @PictoNoMii. I actually think we’re doing the opposite of selling out with our recent sales, though. The games we partnered with IndieMEGABOOTH to sell are all extremely well-reviewed independent games. These are exactly the kind of games we like to highlight on Chrono.gg.

As for the prices, please keep in mind when these games came out (or come out). Sometimes Always Monsters doesn’t come out until later this year, 20XX is nearing release in early access, and VA-11 Hall-A just came out only 2 months ago and has never had a discount before. The discounts may not be super steep, but we wouldn’t sell them if we didn’t think these were great prices for amazing games.

All that being said, we totally hear you. We have some awesome deals throughout September that we think you’ll enjoy. :slight_smile:

3 Likes